Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am looking to replace the active supervisor (S720-10G) on our 6509E running in SSO mode. The new module already has the same IOs version as the standby supervisor.Once I have swapped the module how do I know that the config has sync'd correctly oth...

Hi All,I have a 6513 with redundant sup 720-3B's that I cannot get onto.  In short, one of the power supplies failed, it still passes traffic but I can't console or ssh to the box.  Other than the two sup 720's, I have a 4 port 10gig card, a 16 port ...

Good morning,I have a 3500 XL switch with the following default gate IP address that i need to clear from the switch but not quite shore how to remove it.I've removed the customer original Ip for security reason as this is an open discussion forum an...

With Rahul Kachalia Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation.This is an opportunity to learn and ask questions about the Cisco Easy Virtual Network (EVN) solution with Cisco expert Rahul Kachalia. Network virtualization is c...

Resolved! VLAN IP removal

Good afternoon,I have an other niggling question, My switch Vlan looks all clear but when i run the command show running-config, to check that all IP information has been erased from the switch the Vlan is showing an IP address and i need help removi...

Dears good Afternoon!Please help-me, I have this log below,Aug  6 15:37:54.424 UTC: %SYS-1-CPURISINGTHRESHOLD: Threshold: Total CPU Utilization(Total/Intr): 30%/0%, Top 3 processes(Pid/Util):  286/25%, 156/0%, 266/0%but im not found the processo that...

I have a 3560X 24p sw 15.0.1 se      I tried to load a new image and I cannot get to the TFTP server.When I look at the IP routes it looks like this. All vlans are created on this switch I can get to all the vlan interfaces however I cannot get to an...

miket by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having a lab switch. Recently I am getting "%SCHED-3-SEMLOCKED: SNMP ENGINE attempted to lock a semaphore, already locked by itself" message and the switch has started to hang a little bit. I just want to know what this log means and how to t...

Hello,I am getting InputDiscards & outputErrors on the EOBC0/0 interface of a switch:IF-MIB::ifDescr.142 = STRING: EOBC0/0     IF-MIB::ifOutErrors.142 = Counter32: 355     IF-MIB::ifInDiscards.142 = Counter32: 11666Also i am getting InputDiscards on ...

We just installed a Cisco ME-3400EG switch at one of our sites.  A Cisco C3750X switch is connected to the 3400.  When we run the command CDP NEIGHBORS, the 3400 shows no devices.  We can access the 3750 via the 3400.  Also, when we run CDP NEIGHBORS...

dtom by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is this a best pratice to leave these on the switch?  I do use ssh to manage the switch but I don't think these are needed for that purpose.  Any security concerns?crypto pki trustpoint TP-self-signed-xxxxxxxxxxxx!crypto pki certificate chain TP-self...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We manage a campus MPLS network comprised of Cisco 76xx routers as my "P" devices.  Attached to the MPLS core are several PE devices (Cisco 6509 VSS pairs).  I have a single VRF named "students" that exists across all my PE devices.  Across this "stu...