Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need some help on connecting a Cisco 3945 Router to an Ethernet WAN Link. The service provider has provided a 100M Ethernet Single Mode Fiber handoff to the customer premises with SC Connector. The CPE configuration proposed for this setup is li...

053389: Aug  6 08:00:36.994 IST: %CONST_DIAG-SW1_SP-3-HM_PORT_TEST_FAIL: Switch 1 Module 4 TestPortTxMonitoring Port(s)[4] failed. System operation continues.053390: Aug  6 08:00:37.574 IST: %HA_EM-6-LOG: Mandatory.go_porttx.tcl: GOLD EEM TCL policy ...

Anyone now how to setup a snmp v3 user? Trying to use Solarwinds products and never can authenticate. Tried several ways. Would be great is someone uses Nexus and Solarwinds out there.Thanks

molinek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all :I have a question that how to inter connect certain VLAN to certain VLAN? I just only want to use inter VLAN routing and no Private VLAN Routing.For example, I have 6 VLAN : VLAN 1 to VLAN 6. The requirement :VLAN 1, VLAN 2 and VLAN 3 are int...

Hi, I am relatively new to Cisco and am wondering the following.  I have 6 rotuers, all 891W's, one for each site.  RouterA will be the central office to which the othe 5 routes VPN into or rather, maintain a persistent VPN connection with as they ar...

cluovpemb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to set static routes per VLAN?Example VLAN 100 sends all traffic to 192.168.1.1 and VLAN 200 sends all traffic to 10.1.1.1. (2800 Series RTR)I have 5 networks that have their own gateway to the Internet via satellite link. Those networ...

Hi,One of the stack member has failed and we need to replace the same with the new one.Currently show switch shows as follows 1#show swit1#show switch                                               CurrentSwitch#  Role      Mac Address     Priority   ...