Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a 2600 router and im trying to set it up for SDM. The crypto command is not there. What do i do? HELP!!!show versionCisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) C2600 Software (C2600-J1S3-M), Version 12.3(15b), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1   ...

Resolved! IPSEC GRE

Hi,Configured the IPSEC that will encrypt the GRE traffic and it forms OSPF neighbor relationship. In the configuration crypto map was applied to the physical serial interface facing the outside world.( crypto ACL match the GRE portocol packets )IS t...

Hi Everyone,I have setup GLBP between 2 RoutersR1 is Active and R2 shows standby.In GLBP they say standby router also forward packets.R1 configR1#sh run int ethernet 1/1interface Ethernet1/1 ip address 192.168.7.2 255.255.255.0 glbp 30 ip 192.168.7.3...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, One of my customer had a problem with A/C and the room tempreture reached almost 50 C. We came to the site and saved the configuration, took a abckup and shutdown the switch.After the A/C problem is resolved, we tried to power-on the switch .....

Hello everyone,I'm configuring my Unity Express AutoAttendant 1 (default) but I'm receiving the error in the picture every time that I try to save the change. With other AutoAttendants I do not get any error. Please some ideas why this is happening?T...

Hi ,i have a switch of cisco ME 3400.  i set the switch into  default mode  as i have  forget the password.Now i am able to access the switch .But in the configuration mode when i  write  ip routing  command   got error  % invalid input detected at ^...

Hello,i have  Cisco ME3400 series switch  .Unable to login as i have no user name and password.  I want to set the swirch to factory default but not found any  nub to press .please help.Thanks,Saroj

Good Day to all!Can anybody recommend a cisco core switch and access switches in IPTV network infrastucture?I was ask to implement a network for IPTV system but i don't have idea what will be the model i will use.I have in my mind in going to researc...

GuysI need to create a network documenation for a client and they have tones of MDF and IDF switches. It does not make sense to use cdp neigh on each devices to create topology. Is there any tool out there I can use to build logical topology of the n...

Amit V by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,On a previous forum someone recommended using iperf for testing bandwith between 2 systems and after using it between 2 systems it seems really good.  So it made me think are there better tools before I use this tool?  What I want to do is place i...

Hi,Does any one knows a way to secure switch to switch connection.Doesn't matter if it is a trunk or access port, The only thing that is important is that if the other side is not a switch than the port needs to be shutdown or block the traffic.Thank...