Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Bad Pings to PC

I'm pinging a device from a switch that keeps err-disabling from link flap. I've disabled link flap detect on the switch so it doesn't keep going down. The PC and switchport are both set to 100 full. I've moved the PC to a different switch and still ...

If I have three switches in a line like below, and port fa0/1 on Sw1 is for vlan 10, which is trunked to fa0/1 on Sw3,Sw1  --- Sw2 --- Sw3If I wanted more VLANs between these ports I could set up a QinQ tunnel but switch 2 doesn't support this, does ...

jwbensley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How we can configure router to work per next request:when users from LAN want to contact Central site they have to pass through NAT and go out with loopback address which shoud go to tunnel.when user want go to Internet they bypass NAT with loopback ...

Resolved! NTP authent

Hello all,I have question, can somebody explain me please why is authentication done after I add "key 1" to the "ntp server X.X.X.X" command on R2 as highlighted below?  Before this command I did not see in #sh ntp assoc det   word "authenticated"Rou...

my szenario:i have several cisco 6500 switches, and user switched connected to them.in my example i have a global service vlan, where some access ports are directly connected on the 6500, and this vlan is also allowed on the trunks to the access swit...

Hi Folks,I'm planning to create a network for 320 hosts, I'll use a class B address 172.16.0.0 with a subnet mask 255.255.254.0 so the valid host range will be172.16.0.1 - 172.16.1.254. Is it a good idea? or any suggestion will be appreciated? Thanks...

We have over 30 Cisco 3560 switches and over 10 VLANs on our network. In our example, VLAN 10 on switch IP 10.0.20.150 works fine and VLAN 10 on switch IP 10.0.20.24 doesn’t work. The below are both switches show vlan (both switches’ configuration ca...

Hello,I've just gone to a site an they have setup VTP on their switches and are having VTP mismatch errors, I can see why as they domain names are all wrong.  Anyway what i noticed was that all their switches were setup as server mode and in a VTP do...