Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! MAC filtering

HiIam planning to enable MAC address filtering (one port on 4510 & another 3560). I want to allow only that MAC address to communicate via that port with the rest of the network and internet.4510 has PC connected and 3560 had polycom connected.Does t...

We have Nexus 7k running as my core with a 6500 manageing my server farm and IP services servers (call manager, IPTV ...)My edge switch are 4500sWe currently have RIP2 running between and the switchs and each 4500 is managing its own VLANs.The IPTV u...

Hello Team,We are facing high CPU Utilization on Cisco 3750X-48P-L without any traffic on it. Please find the attached log files for 2 separate 3750's stack, we have upgraded the IOS of SW2 from "c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE3.bin" to "c3750e-unive...

Hi All,   I would like to know cisco 3560X-24P-S will support LLDP & DHCP relay .If it support which IOS feature is required to enbale these features.Pls share me if you have any supporting documents.Regards,Anish

Hello All,Is the ADSL line interface on Cisco 877W not initialising a known issue? This interface on my router has been in this state for more than one month, with the rest of the router seemingly operational. The interface was connected directly to ...

amoge0123 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Catalyst 3750 switch configured in a network. I would like an additional 3750 switch as a "hot" standby.A 2nd 3750 switch was purchased, and the same configuration was entered in to the new switch, so I have 2 switches with the exact same co...

Is the CAB-C15-CBN - Cabinet Jumper Power Cord, 250 VAC 13A, C14-C15 Connector, supported on the Cisco Catalyst 3750X/3560X. I need to plug the switches into a UPS PDU, that requires a C14 plug.

dvaggalis by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need assistance with the following issue I have at one of my sites. I have a Cisco 3825 Voice gateway with Wan connectivity to our main network. Connected to the Voice Gateway is my Cisco 3750 PoE stack. The issue that I have is that I get DHCP IP ...