Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,can anyone tell me the exact answer to this question.Which command will show the MAC addresses of stations connected to switch ports?A. show mac-address B. show arp C. show table D. show switchportnow the option A cant be selected because only hal...

Hi,Probably not a new question but are you guys aware of any network discovery tool/software (for Cisco devices) that I can use to discover cisco equipment sitting in my network. I’ve a fairly large LAN with many switches/routers in many subnets and ...

Ehsan M. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I use a WS-X45-SUP7-E card on a 4500 Series.I want to get information about this card with Nagios, but i have no information about the OID & MIB i must use with this card.There is no information on the CISCO website or in the documentation of t...

antoine.b by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Please see attached screenshot first.Internal have 2 servers for public users, how to map one to one NAT to those internal IP on Router 5 fa0/1 ? assume public IP has 210.0.214.1 - 3.I tried to create subinterface on Router 5 fa0/1, assign enca...

Resolved! Redundancy

Hi all,Please may i know if we can config redundancy with router (without Switch) ?? I have two internet connection.

Hello,I am looking into implementing DHCP Snooping and Dynamic Arp Inspection into my network but I am a little confused. Here is my layout:1. One 6509 running as the DHCP server and the dhcp database is saved to flash2. Five 3500 switches each with ...

Hell all,We are in the process of switching MPLS providers.  At this time we have most locations migrated.  However, we still have a couple on the old MPLS provider network.  All MPLS routers in our data center and remote locations are managed by the...

Hi Friends,I've a 7206VXR (NPE-G1) router. I would like to purchase a PA-GE port adaptor where I've to use a GBIC connector.1. Is it possible to have a connection between PA-GE and a 3560G switch (4 SFP ports) ? If yes, what type of cables & connecto...

Hello,I have (3) sites connected via MPLS and currently we are doing static routes between three sited.  We are designing and configuring OSPF between these sites.  Once the OSPF is functional we will be calling our MPLS provider to setup a BGP routi...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Please i want to config one of these three redundancy protocol but i want to know if we can config it based on connection bandwith, if i have 2 Internet connection with 256 kbps each and if one of these connection decrease (not failed) it can ...