Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Guys,I am wondering if you can help?  Im trying to determine if port isolation is supported across Meraki switches, specifically the MS355 when operating in a stack.  The documentation as with all Meraki products/features is not very conclusive.  The...

Trying to update my switch but running into this error. There was some old things I had to delete in the flash but even with those gone I cannot update the switch as it says I have no space available. If anyone has any advise it would be appreciated....

thall97 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have an IE-2000-16PTC-G-E (IOS version) is able to detect and power a PoE+ device if we do a "shutdown" and "no shutdown" on the interface. But after rebooting the switch, the PoE device will NOT be detected, the interface status will shown as...

BenBen by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've been trying to dig through posts, Cisco's 9k QoS documentation, etc but cannot find much on the default Qos behavior referenced in the Cisco 9k Quality of Service guide, quoted below.I've come into an organization recently that has purchas...

Justin94 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an issue with a PC-'s fast ethernet interface. The Interface says it is up, but line protocol is down. I have tried several times to get the line protocol up but i some how just cant get it to start.

Nawawi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI !Does Cisco switch can block clients that did not get an IP from the DHCP server via the switch ? For example map MACs which got an ip through switch DHCP relay client and put it in some table, then if someone defines an IP manually on the client ...

irvin3067 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Lets's say my router is sitting behind a firewall, obviously I would have to use the ebgp-multihop command to establish the tcp session with my ISP. Would I simply inform my ISP of the number of hops necessary in order to form the BGP session? I have...

Hello, I need your helpI have some problems with VLAN's and a SF200 Switch, I have the following network structureA Fortigate firewall that through DHCP assigns 2 networks.The main network which is 192.168.3.0/24 and a VLAN10 which is 172.16.20.0/24....