Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Just curious if anyone out there has experience using the 55xx as a L3 Distribution switch or even as a Core.  By enabling the L3 features does it allow you enabled L3 SVI's for VLAN interfaces or are there interfaces on the daughter card that are us...

ebell by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys1)what is the difference between N7K-F132XP and N7K-M132XP-15?2)Nexus 7000 - 32 Port 1G/10G Ethernet Module, SFP/SFP+,for SFP+ the module fits inside it is:GLC-SX-MM ,what if i need to run normal SFP(1GIG) what is the module name fits inside N...

Hi folksI do need some  clarification on frame-relay configuration Inverse ARP. I do have tow  books but but I'm getting different information as far as configuring a  frame-relay between two routers.Here is the information from 1st book:Single Inter...

Hi,My organization is going to run 10 GbE fiber optic across multiple campuses to provide faster connection from site to site (5 sites) and to a centralized datacenter located at one of the buildings. We've come up with a network design based on Cisc...

Ehsan M. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,I have ciscl catlyst 2960 8port switch, (flash:c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-50.SE4/c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-50.SE4.bin).and in need to configure bandwidth limit for one of the port as a 1Mbps.plz guide me steps for above same.Thanks & regards,Srin...

I hope i'm in the right section...About 6 weeks ago i upgraded to premium speed cable broadband and i was given a Cisco DPC3925 wireless modem.Before  this new Cisco modem, i was using a Netgear wireless router to connect  to my Samsung Series 7 Plas...

Hi, I noticed that the 2960 offers a basic level of Layer 3 support and I was wondering if it would do what we need.Bascially 50 VLANS isolated from one another, then using the L3 switch with one static route to forward external traffic to the router...

Dear SirPlease help me to setup the Cisco Catalyst 2960-24TC-L Switch from scratck I download the IOS from cisco web and try to copy it throw tftp but the reply came with no such deviceswitch: copy tftp://10.0.30.127/c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-52.SE.bin ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card