Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am getting below error after powering ON the switch. I have also attached the logs file for complete logs review.CISCO SWITCH Ver7.17Device detected on 0:6:0 after 0 msecsDevice detected on 0:1:1 after 0 msecsDevice detected on 0:1:0 after 0 mse...

Hi all I stacked two C1000s, and set gi2/0/39-40 as etherchannel, the interface is default config, but an error message appears, do I need to do other settings?   switch(config)#interface range gi2/0/39-40switch(config-if-range)# switchport mode trun...

If we have stack of 2 X 9300 switches, stack needs to be renumbered, do we need to renumber the stack members to unused number first and reboot it multiple times to take slot renumbering Eg: sw1 is member 1 and sw2 is member 2 . End state requirement...

abhiram by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! IPBASE SSH/Telnet

Hello Cisco Enthusiasts. I'm having issues with configuring a WS-C3650-12X48UQ 16.3.6 CAT3K_CAA-UNIVERSALK9I can not connect via ssh or telnet via putty. I can telnet in through my switch But can't ping.... Any help is much appreciated.x = omittedhos...

I'm at a loss. I have an ip speaker connected to a 2960 that when I run sh mac address-t I can see mac of the ip speaker when port is on vlan 1. If I move it to voice vlan (vlan 50) no mac shows.Sh lldp nei does show the device and correct mac - Devi...

RKocher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi to all Yesterday i found on my 9300 output drops, using Cisco CLI Analyzer tool, i found that is due to Glean Adjacency interface with drops is connected directly to our fw with internet access, changed cables and both interfaces have same speed 1...