Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am working on putting together a better Guest network that is as isolated as possible from the existing network in my company without putting in totally separate equipment.  I have been researching the Private VLAN configuration and am currently bu...

I have been battling high amounts of outDiscards on ports connected to vmware and iscsi hosts. I have verified there is no speed/duplex mismatch. I am not seeing any interface errors on on the vmware or iscsi host.We have brand new Cisco 2960-s switc...

zconkle08 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I would appreciate your help with configuring ASA!At first ASA was configured with inside (192.168.1.0 /24) and outside (NAT, VPN). Default gateway 192.168.1.1.Recently new network has been added (172.0.0.0 /24) with default gateway 172.0.0....

Good Afternoon,I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to fix this issue. Any help in the matter would be much appreciated. Please let me know if any other information is needed.Here is what is happening:Between every minute ...

Hi, I was wondering what could be a cause for the input queue drops and flushes number to be the same. If you have any commands I can run to do some troubleshooting that would be great. ThanksFull-duplex, 1000Mb/s, media type is SX  input flow-contro...

Here is the scenario. I have a public and a private VLAN setup (public 192.168.2.x, private 192.168.1.x) on purpose I don't want people to be able to hop directly between Vlan 2 and Vlan 1 which is fine, BUT the web server for the organization is loc...

Hi,I have one issue with HSRP adjacency. We have two routers HSRP enabled for a group of  VLANs. We are facing adjacency issue with three vlans frequently.HSRP state is being changed from Active to Speak , and later Speak to Actvie. .......frequently...

Hi expertshere i have problem when i telnet from different switches to sonicwall gateway 10.10.10.1 here i have provided  all possible attacehed files for the troubleshoot.my network set up in short and dirty waybranch office(vlan99)-------------fibr...

hi,i want to use the cisco 2901 router with two adsl cards(EHWIC-VA-DSL-B) and would like to know if that possible without any restrictions with the ip base license.or would i need another feature set to use it properly?thanks,florian

flokki123 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,          i have this bgp interco with one of my clients.bgp season is up, but the client does not recieve any of my advertised routes. what could be the problem Thanks

divine007 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm very new to CISCO, and I've been trying to use AWS VPC with Cisco 892 using VRF/BGP functions.Eventually I found some good configuration examples here and copied to my env, and I got outgoingconnection to Amazon VPC.  However, I do not have enoug...

ueda_i by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have two 4506 switches in my organisation. Recently the office was relocated and when both the switches were booted they ignored the startup config.The config-reg was set to 0x2101. No boot system command was configured.So  I changed the con...