Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning,Recently I have been working with TAC on a PoE issue for a 9200 switch. Basically the PoE board died and is it is being RMAed. Before that, I was given several commands to run for additional logs and testing below. However, one command d...

Rsbell by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

trying to find some documentation on jumbo frame best practice.I am currently investigating some issues on my network.  4500's at the core with MTU 9128 on all interfaces.  Downstream I am using 3850's and 2960x's.  These are not using Jumbo frames. ...

Hi guys, Is there a limit on how many prefix lists you can attach per one sequence number on route map for a single match?route-map TEST, permit, sequence 6Match clauses:ip address prefix-lists: PL1 PL2 PL3 PL4 PL5 PL6 >>> how many (if there is a lim...

Myky by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everyone I hope you will be safe and healthy , I'm already configured a interface loopback and ip to interface ,ospf and extended access-list  in router 2 , I faced on this error what is solution and thanks for any answer (from FULL to DOWN, Ne...

first.png

Nat translation box shows up empty  here are my commands  hostname IAR!!!!!!!!no ip cefno ipv6 cef!!!!license udi pid CISCO2911/K9 sn FTX15241M7O-!!!!!!!!!no ip domain-lookup!!spanning-tree mode pvst!!!!!!interface GigabitEthernet0/0no ip addressdupl...

Hi Gents, may i ask if i configured my LACP properly in my cisco core switch?  here is my configuration screenshot below.i have port-channel50 for my ESXi server and specifies it under vlan11 and only using mode access (not trunk) and also the 2 gig ...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Hi I have a network about 40 sites (each site has up to 10 IP camera ) .which is the best cisco router can i used for that ???thanks 

ams97000 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a query for you all, which you might be able to guide me on this: How does a switch/router, that receives bits on a link able to separate and create the packet back from the one sent by sender.For example a switch has received 010101.....

I have a 2960x switch that I have setup for Radius login with Duo security. When logging into the console or any other means no problem, I login, two factor authenticate and its in; however, when I try to log into the webUI , I type in any registered...