Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have a 3750 that has a few different DHCP pools setup on it, 1 of the pools is for a guest wireless vlan that seems to be giving us issues.  Wifi is running on Meraki APs, the APs are configured as trunk with all vlans allowed.  Our interna...

Hello,   i have a new 3850 Switch and i configured ip ssh ver 2 and all ssh commands but when i access the switch using ssh i got "No matching ciphers found. Client (x.x.x.x) supported ciphers :  aes128-cbc,3des-cbc,aes192-cbc,aes256-cbc,rijndael-cbc...

asheemy by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have this very weird problem where my C1111-8P router sees all clients as having the same client-id. i.e. I connect a number of devices one at a time and they all appear as having the same client-id.When I connect multiple devices at the same time ...

Mark30 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I'm trying to finish this lab but for some reason my DHCP is failing; After 4 hours of working through something meant to be easy I've decided to create a post regarding this issue.I'm not looking for someone to complete it for me but rather I'd like...

Hello community,I have created a lab in packet tracer for practice and i face an issue.I have attached a picture that shows the lab i have created.I have created a SVI called vlan 23 on SW3. The vlan 23 is up/up, but it is unreachable.I have uploaded...

HelloI have three switches WS-C3750X-48 stacks.I want upgrade ioS from 15.2(1)E1 to 15.2.4E10 by command "archive download-sw", but I haven't enough space on flash.Could somebody tell me what I can delete from flash1,2,3?Screen attached. Thanks you i...

dzejdzej by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I am configuring a switch in my homelab that is connected to a Proxmox server. I have made a VLAN for the server (Vlan 200) and I have made an SVI for it with the IP address 10.137.20.1 255.255.255.0. The IP address associated with the proxmox...

Geeo124 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi did anybody get this to work? i am using Win10 64bit installed the 64bit driver from cco which is kind of old - back from 2014 Cisco_usbconsole_driver_3_1.zip install and restart  i see the USB Serial Port COM 4 in device manager  changed in put...

mschneid by Cisco Employee
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are supposed to design a subnet for 192.168.10.0 /26 and here is what I came up. Is my design correct? This is my first activity using cisco packet tracer and I am just a beginner in networking. Your feedbacks are most welcome. TIA 

subnet.JPG
deeu by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning!I have a Cisco Catalyst 2960-X Series switch. I can't get it back. My problem is I don't remember the "enable" password I set. Is there any way to recover this password? Or just reset the switch. If it's just resetting it, like I do. Bec...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes