Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,We have L2 network infrastructure based on two Cisco Small (one SGE2000P and one SGE2010, both in stacking). We have multiple VLAN for various organization unit and we need authentication of users connected to wired port (users need to move in...

Hello:I'm getting ready to deploy a QoS strategy for a couple newly deployed Nexus 5020 switches, and I have a design/classification scenario that I'm not quite sure what would be the best practice? Anyway, our current 802.1p cos classification is se...

s-daly by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can any one tell me the speciality of Cisco Nexus swithces ?Does it have a different OS than IOS of cisco catayst switches ? and also coming to configuration commands , are they differ to that of IOS command set.I have seen one nexus config , there i...

Hi everyone,I'm currently setting up a small MPLS network to have a play around with, and i'd like to use IPv6. In IPv4 everything works fine, but when using IPv6 LDP doesn't seem to bind labels to IPv6 addreses?Are there some limitations in the Cisc...

Aileron88 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to decide the best way to setup a multipath network.  Any suggestions are appreciated:I want to route all traffic destined for the Internet from SiteA on PathBSiteA 10.0.0.0 to SiteB 172.16.0.0 on PathBSiteA 10.0.1.0 to SiteB 172.16.0.0 o...

mpickens by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Sorry to make it long. We are in a progress setting up QoS on our branch LANs.In general we have a routing switch (3750 ip services) and access switches (3750 stack with ip base) connected to the routing  swich using etherchannel.Routing switch is...

kerek by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have exams right now and i need to know how to fix the following solution:There's a simulated company which has 3 departments. So i have 3 VLANs(10, 20 and 30).. But they want redundancy.. so i have 2 switches which are connected to each other....

Dear friends,I am trying to rate-limit traffic on a  6500 box.   Diagram of the Scenario  is attached. Description of the Problem is as follows;6500 Swtichs is attached to a Seperate AS Domain having Multiple Networks  attached to it and as well to t...

Having a minor issue with my switches and with Cisco Network Assistant at the moment. If I try to upgrade most of my 2960s, it fails almost immediately: Uploading the image; this might take a few minutes/seconds... Failed to execute the command archi...