Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using a C9300-48UXM (IOS XE 17.03.04) to power a C3560CX-8PT (IOS 15.2(7)E3). Based on the Data Sheet, the C3560CX-8PT should be able to operate with a minimum of 2x PoE Uplink or 1x PoE+ Uplink. When I use 2x Uplinks, the switch can boot normal...

Hi to all, we want to enable nxapi on NX3548, but when i try to enable it i get the following: NEXUSA(config)# feature nxapi Error: Feature not supported on this platform It is very strange since the 3548 should support the API according to this doc:...

So in our environment we have two locations with a 9300x-24Y switch stack acting as Layer 3 core (2 switches per stack), and both units have had connection issues with both the Copper GLC-TE and GLC-SX-MMD modules (both Gig Modules).  The GLC-SX-MMD ...

SITUATION: I have two switches SW1 and SW2. These two switches are connected with two trunk ports. While SW1 is connected to PC1, SW2 is connected to PC2.  If PC1 sends a broadcast frame to PC2 via SW1. SW1 transmits the frame to SW2. However, recall...

Adekunle by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have few 8-port 3560's (WS-C3560-8PC) that I have been using to roll out a Metro Ethernet upgrade.  I have one switch that originally configured just fine, but now it is displaying all kinds of gibberish in the console window.  Stuff like this:þ]ÿë...

Jake Pratt by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

We have issues on all of our 3650's, we are getting a lot of output discards. I believe there is bug that can produce discards that arent actually there.Port              Align-Err FCS-Err Xmit-Err Rcv-Err UnderSize OutDiscardsGi1/0/1                ...

Hello all,I am fairly new to Cisco switches and have an issue I can’t seem to remedy.We have a switch stack with 3 nodes in it (OLD). This connects to the CORE and is being replaced with a another switch stack containing 6 nodes (NEW)During my testin...

Vidley by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card