Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears,We are trying to establish a partnership with CISCO, but our registration process always fails. We need to know why is that happening and how can we fix it?P.S. When we tried to register our company as "Emdad Solutions for ICT Company", a dialo...

Ranya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have replaced couple of our 2960CPD-8PT-L with C1000-8FP-2G. On the interfaces that are configured as trunk, the "duplex" command isn't available. Can any C1000 user confirm that?  Thanks

cokho by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am using Cisco NEXUS switches only for switching I have issues with   MPLS labeled traffic passing through NEXUS 93240 . Seems that the switch drop the labeled mulicast traffic .The vpls-xconnect between the PE routers is UP ,but no traffic p...

ilircisco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can you confirm that it is not possible to switch an X2-10G port to X2-1G (2 x 1Gb) on module 1 on an 4900M ?I have this error when inserting an CVR-X2-SFP V02 :%C4K_GLMMAN-3-X2PLUGGABLESEEPROMREADFAILED: Failed to read seeprom on port Te1/5. R...

Hello all! I am an apprentice in the networking industry who is struggling with a project i've been set.I have been tasked with implementing a network specification from my tutor in PacketTracer however when the IP phone attempts to obtain an IP via ...

Matthew L by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have a 9200L-24P-4X stand alone switch, I want to put a SFP ONT ( ONU ) module from my ISP, its a NOKIA/ALCATEL Branded, today its works in SFP-RJ45 Media converted, I wants to put it directly to Switch and put in in dedicated VLAN to Pfsens...

nikolayv by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a network that has 2 x C6880X Switches in a VSS and this network must be up, always. A streaming environment. I am in the process of building a physical Lab to replicate the current live environment. I have one issue though, I need to be abl...

CliveG by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes