Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We need to discover what is connected to hundereds of switches and the customer has poor documentation. They are running CiscoWorks. Can CiscoWorks generate reports to show what is connected to each of the switches it is managing?.

alif by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,My 877 is not renewing the DHCP lease on the BVI interface, end result is that it shuts down the interface every four hours and does a broadcast for a IP, it get's the new IP and activates the interface.My interface configurations for the ATM and ...

Kim Alm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've a Catalyst 3560 attached to an RPS 675. When I simulate a fault on internal power supply the RPS takes control and there is no power reset or power cycle.Then I plug the power cable of the internal power...how can I switch to the internal pow...

I have a WS-C2950T-24 switch that no longer boots. We had a lightening strike in the are and now when the switch boots I get the following. Is this something that can be recovered from or is the switch completely toast? I am thinking completely toast...

bberry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,recently we bought 2 SG200 to expand our network to Gigabit.We own 1 Catalyst 3650.We tryed to Etherchannel between the Catalyst and one SG200 but with no luck.At Catalyst i created the port channelinterface Port-channel1switchport mode accessa...

amantsios by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all! It seems that we have some serious triobles withe 2960 catalyst:Checking for Bootloader upgrade.. not neededPOST: CPU MIC register Tests : BeginPOST: CPU MIC register Tests : End, Status PassedPOST: PortASIC Memory Tests : BeginPOST: PortAS...

having some problems with switch booting, I get the below and that's where is hangs. I can power off and hold down MODE button and get to SWITCH mode, from there I've xmodem copied a new IOS to it; which is booting as shown below. However I can't get...

HiI'm going limit the bandwidth for a specific server(10.5.2.2) with policer, which is a very typical senario:Server(10.5.2.2)--------------(g0/5) C3560G (g0/2)----------------Firewall----------InternetThe download traffic to 10.5.2.2 will be limit t...

I  have a 3750-X stack that I  need to upgrade from LAN base to IP base.Since it was urgent I generated eval licenses from cisco.comThe installation of the license files seemed to work fine.Though .... when I rebooted the stack I lost unit 2:Switch/S...

jorgensor by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes