Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I have been asked at work to buy a switch/router and set up a multicast system for the terminals around the building.What is happening is we are installing a large amount of new equipment and need to change how the network is set up. What...

Resolved! DHCP reservation

From my understanding configuring an exclusion will require you to manually enter a static IP on a device and a reservation will not take effect. So my question is that if you need to create two DHCP pools, one for the lease and one for the reservati...

we configured private vlan on the access switch, which is CAT6509, and on the switch, there are some other normal vlan, the CAT6509 uplink connects to firewall, which is also default gateway for all the vlans. there link  between firewall and switch ...

We have a nicely sized network and we are running ip phones.  As we are not big experts with Qos so we enabled auto qos on all the user switches - we have 3750's, 3560's and C6K on the core switch, but qos is only on the user switches.  Then we saw t...

I have an extended ACL on a switch (a 6504 running 12.2) I want to edit. The acl is named:Extended IP access list Name-TO-Namepermit ip host 10.170.16.123 host 172.16.100.10permit ip host 10.170.16.123 host 172.16.100.62permit ip host 10.159.10.57 ho...

rshum by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I'm trying out some QoS labs on a 2610XM router with IOS 2.4[25d].When I input the show mls qos interface Serial0/2 command to view statistics I get this error:Router1#show mls qos interface Serial0/2Invalid interface.Serial0/2 is a T1 inte...

Hey guysLittle problem but I spend 3 days and didn't solve the problem:We can reach POLYCOM Voice gatekeeper from Toronto Office but other branches can't reach to gatekeeper. Other company brached can ping Toronto too so I make couple of static route...