Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! ip address

hi! i;ve been assigned anip range of 10.10.18.x/24 to be used. I'm thinking of dividing the IPs into the ranges below with one vlan in each segment, but for now i only need to use the 10.10.18.192/27, the rest will only be use in the future. Can i ju...

dave dave by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,My customers Catalyst 2960 had some serious problems few days ago, so I'd be glad if someone helped me with solving this issue...Catalyst 2960 stopped responding and stopped forwarding traffic on 3 out of 4 used ports. In that time, no console...

ana.peric by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My network consists of a majority of HP switches. Over the course of the next 18 months, we will be rolling out Cisco phones and possibly adding some Cisco switches along the way.Is it safe to say that if the Cisco 3560 or some other L3 cisco d...

Resolved! CISCO881GW and IPS

HI all,I have problem to setup ips on my router.License Information for 'c880-data'    License Level: advsecurity_npe   Type: PermanentSystem image file is "flash:c880data-universalk9_npe-mz.151-1.T1.bin"But cannot follow :http://www.cisco.com/en/US/...

hi,i have 2 nexus 7000's using otv. one is located in our data center and one is located at our dr site. we are running across a couple of issue that we have not been able to resolve.the first issue:duplicate ip addresses on extended vlans. we have o...

Resolved! dot1x bypass

Hi all,I am working on a dot1x setup.We would like to authenticate devices through dot1x.I have configured the config below on a access port. Reauthentication on the radius server is set on 60min.interface FastEthernet1/1switchport access vlan 10swit...

HelloI have the Cisco Small Business Router WRV210, but whenever I try to connect it to my main PC, the computer / router do not detect each other. (Router does not show 1-4 lights, and the computer does not say anything is connected). I know it is n...

HiI'm using several Cisco Small Business ESW-520-24 switches connected to a C3550-12G switch.  The C3550 has configured 2 VLANs.  The ESW-520's are connected (Layer 2) using trunking to allow all 2 VLANs.  Connection between ESW-520 and C3550 works f...

Hi,I have installed the Netflow services card in our 4503 SUP IV (Version 12.2(25)EWA10).The commands I have used are as follows.ip flow-cache timeout active 1ip flow-export version 5ip flow-export destination 10.10.0.1 9000ip flow-export destination...

Hi,I am doing a lab using packet tracer and do not know how to find the right answers.The lab show me a source mac address AAAA  and a destination mac address BBBBWhitch interfaces will be use to send the fragments.I use the show mac address-table an...

Hi every bodyI was just wondering if trunk will form between two 10 Mbs ports.  I  performed the lab in gns3 where i configured the port speed 10 Mbs and found out  trunk indeed did form.  But  i remember performing a lab using old 1900 series switch...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi FolksIf you add to ur existing 6509-E Sup 720 1 FWSM and IDSM-2,does these reduce the performance of the box,as i Know,the Backplane of the 6509-E sup 720 is 720 GBi wanna add these to my core to protect the server farmwhat is the bandwidth of SVI...