Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All ,               I have got 4506 Sup IV engine which act like a distrubtion switch in my network . I need a PBR for an SVI interface .My requirement is as follows .I have got default route pointing to my internet router in my 4506 distribution ...

So this morning I took a call regarding sporatic workstations not being able to ping other devices within the same subnet. Upon trying to trace out one of the troublesome MAC address to a port, I discovered that the switch, while still operational, h...

Hi, This is subhasish,I have a critical problem with a network.Description of the problem given below:We  are facing one major network issue for Ph-V.1 project at East Zone Data  Center. In our Data Center (Ph-V.1), we have 2 nos of Cisco 6513+FWSM  ...

I have a 4507 which connect to server directlyYesterday, All the port of this 4507 get full egress and ingress loading (Observer by MRTG)even those port which have no cable connected also get full loadingfortunately, after I reboot this 4507, everyth...

Bonjour,J'ai 2 réseaux et un routeur au milieu :Router ----------------- Reseau 1  |                                |  |                                |  |                                |Machine A            Machine BRouter :          Adresse :    ...

Hello,I experiment with OSPFv3 and encryption but without success.My configuration is 2x2901 with c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M4.bin (security and data licence) crossconnected thru s0/0/0 (tried HDLC and PPP)ospfv3 works well, but when I try to en...

Resolved! ipservices image

I'm a little concerned about the ipservices image. As far as I know the ipservices image is a later image than the advipservices image. I've been applying this image to our switches campus-wide. I was reading a doc and it said that ipv6 is not suppor...