Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,first of thank you all for your ideas and help beforehand.Devices:two Cisco Catalyst 2960-X WS-C2960X-48LPS-L (names: SW1, SW2)one Cisco Catalyst 2960-X WS-C2960X-24PS-L (name: SW3)Situation:I want to connect SW1 to SW3 via SFP fibre a...

Gaborius by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Cisco Model :             WS-C3650-24TSSofware Version         03.06.06ESoftware Image          cat3k_caa-universalk9Request assistance to upgrade to the latest sofware version, also what will be the correct upgrade path to keep the switch upto date....

Hi.We test the Nexus as daisy chain.but When we attach the port to port in the same module, We got the following log :"%STP-2-DISPUTE_DETECTED"I had searched the log on CCO, but I can't find exactly what mean is.If you know the log, Please let me kno...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buenas noches amigos,Un apoyo con este resultado extraño de NETFLOW.Comparto la topología. Nube <--->(Gi0/0/0) CISCO_ABR (Gi0/0/1)<-->LANGi0/0/0(WAN)ip flow ingressGi0/0/1(LAN)ip flow ingressDesde la nube(IP: 192.15.2.228) intentan consumir una págin...

alexis41 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every body!I have this question.Let say three switches, sw1,sw2 and sw3 are connected in traingle, with switch sw1 as a root bridge.Sw2 for some reason, stops receiving bpdu on its root port for more than 20 seconds.1) what would happen to root po...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am needing to get memory information (non-volatile and volatile memory) and sanitization procedures for the following two items. Where could I get a Letter of Volatility also? SwitchCiscoCatalyst WS 2950-24SwitchCisco4506SwitchCisco3750-XSwitchCisc...

bretana by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card