Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,On 6500  Catos  here is crashinfo file that i need to retrieve> (enable) dir  all-#- ED --type-- --crc--- -seek-- nlen -length- -----date/time------ name  1 .. ffffffff e6b7adb7  7de578   24  7726328 Mar 27 2004 03:02:36 cat6000-sup2k9.7-6-6.b...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,        I have a Cisco 2900xl switch and erased flash in total no wht is comes with a prompt  "  switch:  "i tried this method:switch: copy xmodem tftp<ip address><filename> flashIt tried to load the image and then fails. Is there any other way...

I have been debugging some problems with phones rebooting spuriously.  The reboots - at leastsome of them - seemed related to DHCP lease renews.  So I bumped up the leases on thephones to infinite as the number of devices won't be growing.  Can someo...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem with a cat 3560, I have connected an old device and no MAC address is learned. I try to ping the device but no mac address are learned and I have not connectivity with it. I have seen with the command "sh controllers ethernet-con...

Ein Kunde von uns setzt hauptsächliche SGE2000 in dseinem Netzwerk ein. Jetzt steht eine Erweiterung an. Gibt es eine Empfehlung, wieviele dieser Switche man as Kaskade nacheinander schalten kann?

whsgmbh11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an interesting application where I have a server that has a Real IP and a Virtual IP. However, my software does not allow me to create a different mac-address.Assuming my clients are on a different subnet, how will the packets from clients fig...

jfraasch by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can we bunle a switch's different ports into a single Ether Channel like if we want to form an EtherChannel of 4 Faste Ethernet Ports and 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports , is it possible?Best Regards,Daud Parvez.

Hi All,i have a problem with my catalyst 3560 PoE switch.it's do not started and i have the switch: prompt.i do the procedure flash error;switch: flash_initswitch:load_helperbut when a get switch: dir flash:i have this error messageunable to stat fla...

1)When I shut down my PC that uses DHCP, it sends the DHCP release and thats fine. But when PC comes back,will it use the same IP.I tried this with connecting two routers over Fastethernet.(one router server,other client).Every time I brought down th...

Hi all,please advise. I have the optical SPAN port on C4948 connected to monitoring device. But the monitoring device doesn't send the link light back to the SPAN port (because it is not needed, the data flows from SPAN port to monitoring device only...

psafarik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a cdp neighbour issue on Cisco 6500 Switch.The Cisco 6500 switch is running with Supervisor Engine 32-GE-3B.The image installed on this is s3223-advipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI4a.bin.All the modules is WS-X6148X2-RJ-45.When i give a show ...

lalit by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes