Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anybody know if CWDM pluggables are supported on the SUP7-E uplink ports?The SUP7-E datasheet says "NO":http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/switches/ps5718/ps4324/data_sheet_c78-612364.htmlThe Compatibility Matrix says "YES":http://www.ci...

mlinder01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI am new to the community and I work for a 3rd party IT support company. I have been directed to the community support site by a cisco TAC engineer. I would like to know what recommendations Cisco would make for servicing/cleaning a core switch...

When I try to configure reflexive access-list on 4500 switch it gives me this error% Reflexive ACLs are not supported on this platformthe switch isWS-C4506-E with supervisior WS-X45-SUP6L-E this is the ios image cat4500e-ipbasek9-mz.122-53.SG2 I chec...

Hi to all, i'm Fabio and i have a very simple question.I wrote a tcl procedure called "save_nvram()".I saved it into a tcl file called test.tcl.This file is stored in a tftp server.Tftp server can communicate with my router.I was able to load the tes...

I created a 4gig etherchannel from our core/root switch to our distaster recovery switch with no problems. The core/root switch is a 6509 IOS switch and the disaster recovery switch is a 6509 CATos switch. Today I tried to create a redundant 4gig eth...

Hi All,Just found an issue with RSA keys for SSH on a 2901 router, image c2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M2 (provided with the unit).I can enter an RSA key in to the pubkey-chain successfully and can then connect to the device using my private key.Whe...

HI all ¡¡ I'm studing about cef but i have some doubts...1)It talks in some times about "the most specific route"... What is this??? The best route?2)And when it talks about the longer subnet mask-->¿Longer subnet?3)When it talks about the prefixes i...

I have a Windows 7 Media Center PC on the same LAN (192.168.x.102 and 192.168.x.107) both plugged into a 3548 XL.  I know that the streaming wants multicast and UPnP, but the UPnP wouldn't be something I'd be checking on a switch.  The router is an 8...

Hi experts,Problem: Customer is sending some routes and PE is advertising same routes back to same CE.Details:> customer is having two links terming on same PE.> both links are part of same vrf.When we investigate we have seen  that both peer are par...

I am facing a problem with 2900router v.35 interface  earlier I had a 2800 with old v.35 serial interface to connect to a sun server the same we cahnger to smart serial in new 2900 hundread we changed clock speed but still the inteface not coming up ...