Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

My notebook connected to vlan1 of Cisco router 850. Router setup as  DHCP and DNS serers. The notebook receives ip address, but does not  receive DNS. Router's configuration attached.Please advise.Thank you,Vladimir.

I have several 2960 switches (actually hundreds) that when they got hit by power tonight, they reverted to a 6-month old config. I promise you that both "wr mem" and "copy run start" had been run on these switches since we reconfigured them. Looking ...

lhoyle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ...I'm configuring a VSS with two 6509.  We have 2 Nexus 5010 with 2 2248T each one.We configured the Nexus with FEX and we configured the VSS domain and it's working fine.But we have some details with port-channel uplink to 6509 VSS.Using the por...

guigonza by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,On cat os switch i have these logs-05:00 %CDP-4-NVLANMISMATCH:Native vlan mismatch detected on port 7/1i check port 7/1 goes to another switch.how can i proceed further?thanksmahesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have currently SUP 1A in production and we are running hybrid mode (CatOS + IOS). Here is output of SHOW MOD:Mod Slot Ports Module-Type               Model               Sub Status--- ---- ----- ------------------------- ------------------- -...

vbankar by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some assistance please, I need to create a VLAN for our public internet. I have a cable modem (plug and play, nothing i can configure) and would like to be able route this VLAN out this modem if possible. I also need to have DHCP on this VLAN ...

Hi,If we have Hybrid on 6500. And we are able to login to L2 device by CatOS. How do we find corresponing L3 engine IP (MSFC) address  associated to this switch. Can CDP neighbor be used if yes, to which interface the MSFC will be shown as neighbor? ...