Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a Catalyst 2950 access switch with lots of CRC errors on multiple ports with multiple computers.  Of all the ports that are connected, all but two have thousands of CRC errors.  On the ports I've investigated in depth, about 1 in 6 frames has ...

ougryphon by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Community,i have a little problem since we installed a spare 2950 Catalyst running IOS: c2950-i6q4l2-mz.121-14.EA1a.bin.I have configured a static IP Adress on interface VLAN 1.I assume that a switch with a configured static IP-Address does not...

Hi all!I'd like to use a Catalyst 3500 for VoIP traffic.Can I use the QoS feature without any configuration? Just sending ethernet frames with priority?Deployment:Catalyst -> Phone -> PCThe Phone have a single VLAN und the PC should be in the nativ V...

kooper390 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i remember VTP v1&2 can discover and join a domain automatically, but can't find detailed documents. There're a bunch of switches running vtp v2 in a client network, and don't have domain name configured, i want make sure the existing switches don't ...

Hi Guys,I have VRF Lite using "shared" VRF interfaces and leaking unicast routes via RT (route targets imports/exports + BGP).I wanted to do similar import/export with multicast tables.Is anyone aware if this is possible or routing table leaking is o...

Our existing Router (cisco 2600) has 3 interfaces, and the configuration is:- Eth0: 10.20.5.1/24- Eth1: 192.168.21.1/24- Serial0: 192.168.18.1/24Eth0 and Eth1 networks are both internal LANs, while Serial0 network interfaces the internet via ISP`s mo...

OurMember by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, It's my first post, and hope to get  assist in my issue, since I'm new at Cisco world.  I have and almost 50 iptv that is connected trough UTP cables.they want to connect the iptvs through  switch and then one fiber optics cable form the s...

ahmedalim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!My company has recently migrated to MPLS. We have two CPEs in the main site an two in the Disaster site. The provider has configured max-lsa 3000 on its PEs connectint to our network. I have included a diagram of the topology with the name of t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card