Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

All,I want to restrict bandwidth on the perimeter router for a particular IP access to 5Mb. total interent bandwidth available with us is 12 Mb. following is the configuration done inoder to achive this. but it seems its not limiting to 5mb as i can ...

Hi,Is-it possible to configure NAT on Cisco Catalyst 4506?I'm used to configure NAT on Firewall ASA but never on Cisco Catalyst 4506.After research, it does not seem to be possible.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk648/tk361/technologies_tech_note091...

Hello,I'm in process of building a small network using one cisco router and 2-3 switches.I will have (on my router outside interface fa0/0) 4Mbps/4Mbps download/upload available.My available adress space is 32 public adresses, so there will be no NAT...

sejoberbo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello-I have a switch A carrying VLAN AA and switch B carrying VLAN BB.  Both switches are connected to switch C which should transfer both VLANs to switch D.  The end equipment from VLANs AA and BB is going to be connected to switch D.Would regular ...

Greetings community,I am having trouble getting my cable modem, 2801, and 3550 to play nice together.SOHO Comcast cable modem set in bridge mode --> Cisco 2801  -->  Cisco 3550I am using my router as both the gateway for my home lan and a gateway for...

Dear support, We would like to use one DHCP scope in two separated vlans.  We can not split it. Therefore we configured two vlans. You can see vlan16 uses ip unnumbered addresses from the vlan1. DHCP server is in vlan1. We expected that DHCP rela...

I would like to rate limit the users on vlan 2099 - it is for guest users.  I have already put a filter on that vlan to limit the protocols and it works fine.  The rate-limiting does not work at all. Can someone tell if I am missing something? vlan a...

tdennehy by Level 1
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am experimenting with IPv6 at home, where I have a 877 router. I have successfully set up a 6to4 tunnel and am able to use it fully at the ethernet interfaces.However, when I try to configure IPv6 on the wireless side I find out there is not ip...

Hello to all,i have a problem with my new router 877W, i have configured the route in bridge irb mode between the wireless and the BVI interface, and everythign is working as well in IPV4, the problem is the implementation of IPV6 !!!IPV6 doesn't wor...

lboselli by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 switches, each with 3 Gig interfaces that are used as the VLAN for data replication between 3 nodes of an HA SAN (with gig nics).  These ports are showing a large number of Total output drops in the show interface output.  What things can I...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card