Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everybody!Our WS-C6K-CL= is not working in our WS-C6509. We wanted to replace it but found out that WS-C6K-CL= cannot be found in Cisco pricelist. However we found that CLK-7600= is available, but we cannot find any information on whether it's com...

igor.good by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Suppose SWITCH A  has 10 VLAN configured. It is connected to SWITCH B  over an access port, VLAN 5. If there is some topology change in SWITCH B VLAN 5 and it generates a BPDU with TC Flag SET, whether SWITCH A will flush all the mac address table...

Dear all,I have the following port configurationinterface FastEthernet1/0/6 switchport access vlan 192 switchport mode access switchport voice vlan 160 no logging event link-status srr-queue bandwidth share 10 10 60 20 priority-queue out authenticati...

Please, can you help me with set of commands to setup uplink + VLAN in between two 2960g switches, to have VLAN1 including ports 1-10 on both of them, to have VLAN2 on ports 11-20 on both of them and to have port 24 as uplink in between.Thank youhttp...

peter.str by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Frame Forwarding

I don't understand why a frame is forwarded out ports that the switch has already assigned MAC addresses to.Plz see diagram.

Hello, CAB-RPS2300-E= is having a length of 1.5 meters, we are looking for a cable length of minimum 5 meters, is there a alternate cable available for 5 meter length, regards

doralit by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have couple of 4500 switches which are running high CPU. Though i know it is process Cat4k Mgmt LoPri which is eating up CPU cycles, i am unable to determine what exactly is the root cause and how to fix it.Below are the commands for your reference...

Hello,I received a Catalyst 2950 24 port switch from a friend and am curious about the VLAN capabilities. I have looked online for a while and I am coming across mixed answers. Some say that the 2950 only supports one VLAN interface which is the one ...

Hello All,I am currently having some issues with my network that I could use some assistance with.The Issue:I can ping through out my entire intranet however I can not ping anything out side of that including another segment in the WAN that is basica...

Prior to my question, I want to ask you to forgive me.  I'm a newbie, when it comes to Cisco networking.  So if my question is simple, I do apologize.  I was thrust into this position, as an emergency.  They are not looking to hire anyone else, so it...