Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Do you happen to have or direct me to a config of OSPF and loopback interface on  layer3 switch (WS-C3560G-24TS) using VLAN. I know how to do on a router with Serial and ethernet interface, but not on a switch where i have to use the Vlan interface t...

Getting the NAT: % Invalid Key lengths for tree insertion message on (5) 2800 routers in different locations running IOS 124.  It is not impacting production. Checked cisco.com and did not come up with anything. Does anyone have any feedback/info reg...

vwolgel12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I intend to configure VTP security on our LAN (Catalyst 6500s) using vtp password blah. I'm happy with the configuration itself, however I cannot find anything defnitive that would explain the impact of enabling this on a live network e.g.:- if I ...

Alan Boyd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm investigating if it is necessary to configure extra queuing options, other than the default on uplink ports which have to trust dscp.For instance the interface below supports 1p3qt scheduling, which I think it will be active when enabling mls...

Hi communityI've to configure nat on a Cisco 2911 mit IOS 2900-universalk9-mz.SPA.150-1.M3.I should nat the source address when the connection will go to a specific ip address. In my exampleany connection to 10.118.1.11 should become a source address...

I'm not fully understanding this one but, hopefully one of the Gurus can explain this to us. I had two switches, one that we had on the network prior (swA) and one brand new out of the box (swN). swA we brought back to the shop, formatted NVRAM and t...

I am receiving the following errors on our Cisco 4006 switch.UDP bad checksum probable src IP:port 10.x.x.x:65155 dest IP:port 10.y.y.y:161 length 768Can anyone tell me what this error mean and what do I need to do solve any issues?Mali0998

Hello All,Currently I Have all the hosts on my network from multiple VLANS getting IP addresses from the DHCP server, every host has a mac-->ip reservation.This is becoming a management headache, the users move constantly and the DHCP server won’t sh...