Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Just want to ask, is there any configuration on catalyst 3750 that will allow specific port on only one pc?or in any way is it possible to open a specific port to one pc.thank you and hope you may help me.

I have a 3560 series switch and was wondering about powering the unit 12VDC.  I will be mounting this in a solar site for canopy wireless internet.  I do not have a inverter for AC power at this time.  I would like to keep this site DC.  The male por...

I need to configure port spanning for call recording across multiple sites, with "monitored ports" (at remote sites) having a destination on a different switch at a different (central) site. I understand the basic concepts of rspan, but the configura...

ajenks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guru's.Cisco 7609S running 12.2(33)SRE2Im running a traffic gen to simulate a bit of remarking on the backbone.  I want to remark incoming traffic and then overload it to ensure its dropped on the backbone link.  What im finding is that the defaul...

I was asked to set up a port channel from my 4900M to a couple of NETAPP servers, can this be done.  There are two gig ports on each servers. Port channels between switches is easy but can it be done to end items.  I tried but I counldn't get my Port...

We have a wireless network with a Controller 4400 and a Catalyst 2960. Some customers with Intel wireless network cards get a very weak signal while the others get a normal signal.Are there any settings the IT team should check? They are not very pro...

buneaalin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Let's  say I have one switch named SwitchA and we have two vlans, vlan 51  (data vlan) and vlan 722 (voice vlan) configured. In order to view which  port is configured with vlan 51, we can use command line as below:-SwitchA>show int statusPort    ...