Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! SFP adapters

Hi all, I'm new here, our customer recently decided to replace a few switches and decided to use Cisco IE2000 16TC. In the previous installation he had a few GMFIBER-SFP-2K (SIXNET)adapters. Can this same adapter being used on the switches or its nec...

I met a stack switch trouble, my model is C9200L-24T-4G, it is stack two, IOS version are 17.6.4, ROMMON are 17.9.1r. And I have HA failover test, the steps...1)sw1 is active, sw2 is standby, any fine currently.2)unplug 2 power cables on sw1(active),...

HelloI need your help, how to configure this. In the CLI, SFP+ has been detected. Now, how to connect beetween switch? or what command should i enter in CLI?Because it's still down, on the indicator light or port status on the CLI.   

Screenshot 2023-12-12 231413.png

Hi I have ERPS ring network consist of 20 non cisco switches and i have cisco C9500 switch, As i read data sheet C9500 does not support ERPS protocol, is there any way to get ERPS protocol in C9500 switches or using REP protocol to integrated in ERPS...

I am having a DNS server ping problem, when I try to ping the DNS server the result is that the destination host unreachable. I think I have a problem in the router but I don't know where it went wrong please help me

Rohman ID by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello every body.Im implementing this network topology and id like to know some advices to make it possible. I have tried in diferents ways, but the result is the same, the network dont work properly. Connecting the link 1, the network is stable, but...

ricardo83leon_0-1702691797163.png

Hey there I'm a very newbie student trying to understand something about this incredible and magnificent world. I have a test on saturday and our teacher showed us during our last lesson all the different steps to perform in order to create a network...

simo24 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I converted my network from a C350 -24 port to a C9300-48 UXMWith the C350 the WAP 581 run without any problems. On the C9300 I get the following Error Message: NOTE: The 5 GHz radio module was deactivated because the power source is no longer...

cebit by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In our production LAN Switch environment we have Cisco ISE acting as TACACS server, We have Cisco Prime managing all switches.  Our Third party vendor have full access on our Production switches. We want to trace Configuration changes done by t...

Rupesh1 by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The device version is 6.2.8A, SUP1, F2line cards, and now netflow is collected, but the device only emits template packets, no data packets, is that the reason for the version?flow timeout active 60flow timeout fast 32 threshold 100flow timeout sessi...