Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VLAN ACL Question

Is it possible to limit traffic on a VLAN to ONLY that specific VLAN, with a hole poked in for a couple IP addresses?Here's the scenario:Want a network where the computers are only capable of talking to each other and ONE other server. I also need th...

I just wanted to ask a simple question to make sure I have this right.  I'm trying to create layer 2 redudancy to our CME router.  I thought it would be best to make sure all traffic egresses and ingreses from the same interface unless that interface...

I am wondering if anyone can assist me with this router problem. Our facility uses NetMRI for monitoring our network equipment and LAN health. Ever since we switch from using our 4506 switch as the uplink to the WAN to using a port on our Gig blade a...

Hi there,I have an issue with a Cisco 3825 router. When I try to save the running config it shows a paticular error. This same error is displayed when I run the SH START command. Router#sh startUsing 1826 out of 491512 bytes%Error opening nvram:/sta...

Dear All,I have CAT 6500 switch Is it possible to include the ACL for extended TEST access-listinterface Vlan10 description [Test] ip address 10.0.0.1 255.255.255.0 ip access-group TEST in no ip redirects no ip mroute-cache ip ospf cost 1 ip ospf pri...

Hi, I have this question:Our customer performed an upgrade of IOS on Cisco 7613, after the automatic reboot, they received this messages by console:belong to this routing instance.% Interface Serial4/2/7:1 does not belong to this routing instance.% I...

Hi there,I have setup a DHCP server on cisco 3750 switch and it works perfectly fine except lease time, it looks like it never reuse ip address if it was assignt before:My config belowip dhcp pool IT_WORKSTATION_DHCP   network 172.21.133.0 255.255.25...

HiCurrent scenarioSite A - switch A fibre connectivity between A and BSite B - Switch B fibre connectivty between B and CSite C - Switch CSwitch A is connected to switch B through fibre port-Switch B is connected to switch C through fibrethere are so...

HiWe were using a 6504 with a  10 gbyte link on a local carrierAll was working.I enabled VSS and suddenly it ceased working.We had VSS working across a different link no problem.We were using this IOS -s72033-ipservicesk9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI4aBut down ...

Hello,I have one question about with this theme.Imagine a connection between a router and a switch with 2 vlans. In all instalations that I made, I always create the vlans on both router and switch and the connections between the 2 equipments are mad...

This is a generic issue, although I'll use a specific example to illustrate my question:When booting an IOS box into a new config, the console will display error messages for lines it doesn't like.  But it doesn't give a lot of clues as to *which* li...