Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a dumb Question what type of connection is this console connection?  I thought this switch used a RJ45 + Serial so I plugged into the ethernet jack next console console not noticing its just a regular 10 base-t could this be used to console in...

Hi all,We are having an issue configuring the Spanning protocol on the topology shown in the attached picture. I will try to explain the situation:     - The 4510 of the old building is forced to be the root bridge of the topology (spanning-tree vlan...

Friends,Recentdays I Can see this duplex error in my switch and router."Duplex mismatch discovered on Gig0/1 ( Not Halfduplex) with Switch1 Gi1/0/1(Half duplex)"but I checked in both ends. Both ends are set it as "Full Duplex". if i set as "Half dupl...

Hello,   Could some one  let  me know the  real usuage of the below given command and how it works for a 6500 chasismls rate-limit all ttl-failure 2500 10CheersAjai

athambi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning every body :-)i need your help;i activated the port security in my packet tracer, and now this is what i have:Switch#show port-security int fast 0/3Port Security              : EnabledPort Status                : Secure-upViolation Mode ...

Customer has 3 sites and wish to have a 2 GB circuit to the Metro ring at each site,The plan is to run EIGRP routing between all three sites.Not sure if the L3 port-channel will work. Can somebody please advise on this design?### Metro Ring ###VLAN 1...

colmgrier by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a CISCO model WS-C3750G-48TS-E and are replacing it with a WS-C3750E-48TD-S.  Can someone briefly explain the differences with the two models? Thank you,Charlie