Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

dears ,i have 2 cisco catalyst C9500-48Y4C my problem is when i insert SFP in any port of the switch the port is reading the SFP (please check attach below)  but the port is not going up , i checked all the physical component's from SFP , Fiber cable...

An abnormal cpu utilization value was detected on switch 2 of my 8x 3850 module. From the device logs, there do not appear to be any traffic conflicts or loops that would affect its operation. This currently does not result in any inefficiencies.Here...

Hello,i want to configure a LAG für 2x10G LWL as shown on: (for bandwidth)https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/smb/switches/cisco-350x-series-stackable-managed-switches/smb5098-configuring-link-aggregation-groups-on-the-sg350xg-and-sg550.htmlIt...

I'm having trouble understanding this VLAN Quiz question on YouTube. If SW1 is set to VTP Transparent mode, wouldn't this mean that it does not broadcast its VLANs to the network? My understanding was that Transparent mode only forwarded information ...

kevkalu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have issues about NAT configuration that does not allow my KL Router's PCs ping to Penang Router's PCs. Initially, my plan was to create NAT for Server Farm client.15.0.6.2 translates to 130.10.0.2 I have configured my KL Router as follows:i...

1.png 2.png
HeroVax by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello. I have two routers one with static ip address ( Router A ) and one with dynamic ip address.( Router B ) I i setted up a dynamic crypto map on my router A. all is working fine. But when the router B change the ip address after some hours. He ca...

Hello team, On my network, there is an issue with the ISP link. ISP side IP(31.42.53.225) shows no ping drop but router end(31.42.53.226) IP shows, which is unusual. The ISP did not have any issue on their side. R2#ping  31.42.53.225 Type escape sequ...

Menon by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes