Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have just purchased a number of 2960s 48TD-L switch's, but CNA version 5.5 doesnt support them.  Does anyone know if the next version will and when its being released?Thanks

andy_4578 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have upgraded IOS for 6506E Switch to AdvancedEnterprise edition. The IOS is located in CF memory(disk0:) but the problem is when the switch reboot, it did not boot IOS from the disk0 although I enterd the command below already:boot system di...

Dear all,      The following is the original module on the switch 4507R.        Its version is      boot system flash bootflash:cat4000-is-mz.121-13.EW.binCMDOWNLOAD#sh modMod  Ports Card Type                              Model             Serial No....

umum00029 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've read through config guides for Nexus 5000 & 2000, but neither one tells me if the ports on Nexus 2K's support trunk, or how to configure those ports.On the 5K side, it says to configure them as the fex port, but how do I drop into the individual...

huangedmc by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.Following is the excerpt from this linkhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios/12_0/np1/configuration/guide/1ceigrp.pdfIncreased network width—With IP RIP, the largest possible width of your network is 15 hops.When EIGRP is enabled, the largest po...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I look after a small network of around 100 workstations, 35 printers, 70 servers.My design is such. I use Cisco 2960G's and 3560G's at my access layer. To route between the VLANs I use the 3560G's. I then use an alternative provider for my fir...

I am trying to check interface receive/send counters using snmp. my polling interval is once per second (just couple of ports) since I suspect my network traffic has quite a lot of microbursts which  are not detectable by my other network monitoring ...

prekursor by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a switch in building A.  We want to capture all the audio traffic and send it to a switch in Building B.  Can I do that?It seems simple enough to create the RSPAN VLAN, and reflector port.Can I say "monitor session 1 source vlan 5" and then "m...

My ISP has the following QOS policer command for our VLAN.  I'm not sure of the specific switch/router IOS version or CAT OS. I "think" it is a switch card in a 6500 chasis.What is this command going to do in regards to bandwidth allowed? (I'm a litt...

pdvcisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having problem with a simple NAT configuration, and not able to figure out. I can not connect to the Internet. I am not able to find enough information about NAT-NVI: translation failed (A) error.thanks here is the configinterface FastEtherne...