Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Could someone please confirm whether the following products are listed for EoL and EoS. There is very little info in cisco web site...WS-C3750G-48PS-SWS-C3750E-24PD-SWS-C3750E-48PD-Splease help...with regardsPrasad.K

Hi,we have VSAT connctivity bet ween the our MCX server and the NSE .am able to ping the NSE server from MCX server but after connecting to our lan Its getting disconeected 4 5 times regularly .we will do it by restarting the CSU/ModemHow we can Iden...

Resolved! Cat6K MTU Question

Hi all,I have two C6Ks on the same subnet and they are connected to each other.One of the switch configure only global mtu (system jumbomtu 1500)Another of the switch configure mtu 1521 on the interface as follows.C6K1:system jumbomtu 1500interface G...

Hi, I could see a lots of packet drops in my network, i checked it because of facing a problem in accessing a remote webserver from a network. I configured port mirroring feature in that 4500 series cat switch and captured packets in wireshark and i ...

sagar1000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We are in the process of joining a new remote branch to our institution by connecting them to our networks (six branches with Star Schema). We have installed a Point to Point T1 from Main branch where I’m located to (Site A) to the remote branc...

I'm about to start implementing loopback interfaces and /32 addresses for monitoring and management purposes. My question is what to do about address management. If I assign /32 addresses to each device I can see my routing tables growing quite large...

Greetings - Does anybody know if the modules on a 4510 are both hot-swappable and plug and play?  We have some 4510's and have found that we need to add new modules to get more available ports.  I just need to know if I will need to shut the switch d...

mpozorski by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pair of 3750s arranged in a stack - at the moment both are showing as Master and one is unreachable (console works). Has anyone come across this before and know of a fix without rebloading?TIAGraham

Resolved! DAI with 3750

All,I'd like you to check my thinking We have Dell PowerConnect switches as our edge switches and they all connect to our core 3750. The router (Cisco 3745) also connects to the 3750. It's been asked what would happen if a user that was connected int...

Hi,I have cisco switches as core  and HP 3500 as access  layer..Now here are the my querires..1) Which is the best spanning tree to run on both the switches(cisco & HP)Also I am using ciso as Access switches(stack)..How OR from which switch need to e...

Hi all,Hope you can clarify something for me.I have inherited this config so don't shoot me! We have 3 sites all connected by a site to site vlan with 1GB dedicated LES circuits. So on our main site (AA) vlan 10 is created with ip address 192.168.1.2...