Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Scenario Help

Hi All ,               I have a common vlan between my both ASA via my core switch for stateful failover .ASA inside interfaceIP address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0 standby 192.168.1.2For eg : VLAN10  192.168.10.0 255.255.255.0I Have created L3 Vlan  ...

Alright:So I have an older Cisco 3560G 48PT switch and I've purchased a new Cisco 3560G 48PT switch.  I took the config on the old one and copied it to FTP.I set up the new switch and copied the older switches config to it.It seems like everything co...

There appears to be some level of Windows or ios or both where, all of a sudden, telnet timesout after 10 seconds or so of inactivity no matter what you set the exec time out to yet I have found that the issue doesn't happen on all devices. Has anyon...

whanson by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Catalyst 3750-48PoE with some ports in access and in trunking mode.When trying to get the port associated to the IfIndex I have the problem that doesn't have VLAN, so community index is not needed, but listing it with snmpwalk the port does ...

xkrambler by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I need some help with links to some white papers or best practices documentation on using vlans when you have multiple subnets. I was just introduced to a new network with many different subnets public and  privet but they are all on the s...

Hi,Ive got a situation where I have a router with a gigabit ethernet interface and a fast ethernet interface.I want this router to be a router-on-a-stick so there is a trunk coming from a switch to the gig interface, the rest of my network has good r...

Resolved! port-channel

hi! if i;m connecting 1 edge switch to 2 core switches. (2 trunk links, 1 link to each core), how do i configure the etherchannel at the core side? can the same channel id used across the core switches? what's the configuration be like at the core si...

dkblee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Senior FellowsGood MorningI am system side person but I have an experience in networks too, now I have an opportunity to handle a large network from scratch. This is educational institute and previous network person just leave the job and I join...

HelloUpgrade of IOS failed with error (Not enough space on device), deleting an IOS and uploading new IOS is correct copy tftp : flash :Address or name of remote host []? 192.168.1.1   Source filename []? c2800nm.binDestination filename [c2800nm.bin]...