Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

mls flow ip fullpolice flow mask src 1000000 conform-action transmit exceed-action dropi have also disable the NDE and ip flow-export.I got the "FLOWMASK_CONFLICT: Features configured on interface " errorshowever, when i used:mls flow ip fullpolice f...

Hi all,In one of our local networks, we have a dhcp server running on several switchports.Now i would like to deny any DHCP server replies on all client interfaces.DHCP snooping would not work, because of a few static IP addresses in this network.Is ...

Resolved! PoE with 3560

Hi,I have to propose 10/100/1000 switchs with PoE and PoE+ capabilities.I know with the 3560E-24PD it's fine, but I prefer to propose 3560G models.Can we configure some ports beyond 15,4W with an 3560G-24PS model ?Thanks.

Hi,I really want to get into Cisco networking, but I dont know where to start at, I have no experience in switching or routing or any of that stuff. I wanted to know if there was a book or books that could teach me everything all the way down to the ...

nyseanjohn by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been monitoring Cisco devices with network monitoring tool using SNMP protocol. I can monitor CPU utilization and memory utilization properly for Cisco 3560 and 3750 series. But I can't monitor the same information with Cisco esw540. Would y...

When would over subscription actually become an issue that I can show management via a show command on the switch.When I look at the cards I see only output drops on the occupied ports. Utilization is low and there are no other errors yet users still...

markmarek by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a dumb question...I have a Cat4506, Sup II+ with default 32mb onboard flash. I would like to upgrade the IOS to 12.2(53)SG1, which requires 64mb flash.If I purchase a 64mb flash card to stick in the slot on the supervisor....Can I inser...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Friends,I need a kind help, i have some switches in my Lan, all the switches are configured with mangement IP. Now the customer want to access the switches (Telnet/hhtp) from their PC with the name. How can i achieve the same. I have did the follo...

Hi,I'm testing the configure replace option   but I'm not really getting what I want: The idea is to use configure replace command with a specific timer  when you do a configuration change. If you would loose your connection you will not be able to c...

Hi,I have a 3750 switch which reports 70% of I/O memory usage. Can you please help out in finding a document about the normal I/O memory values for the switches?with thankssathappan

sathappan by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,i have 2650xm  router directly connected to cable modem.I have laptop on fa1/0 port and port fa0/0 connects directly connect to cable modem.My Laptop  has IP  192.168.1.2  and its gateway is fa1/0 interface IP 192.168.1.1fa0/0  interface on ro...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card