Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Cisco Forum,we have WS-C3650-24TD switches with version 16.09.07 On these switches we have put port Gi0/0 so on port Gi1/0/24 to allow us to access the console directly via SSH. Now we have again and again the problem that this connection is no...

ch.gehrig by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends,I have a C9500-40X switch.I configured my switch for Netconf with below commands:netconf-yang when I try to telnet switch on port 830, it works! I wanna configure interface via an python script using netconf. but when I run the script it s...

JohnJudi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the below configuration on the switch port. On some ports,the moment I plugged any device it is going to the error state. some ports working normal. What could be the issue? .Or the PPS value is very low to have in a access port ? storm-con...

대응 1.  왼쪽의 토폴로지와 같이 스위치에 주황색 표시등이 켜져 있고 이 표시등이 녹색으로 바뀌고 라우터 간의 통신이 원활하기를 바랍니다. 2. 아래의 라우팅 테이블 중 오른쪽 테이블을 왼쪽 테이블과 동일하게 하고 싶은데 어떻게 해야 하나요?

캡처.PNG ospf.PNG

I have a home setup, pretty basic:- Huawei VDSL modem- Cisco 24 Managed switch- Linksys LAPN300 Wireless-N300I have several iOS devices that after a few hours will completely bottleneck on the download speeds.I should be getting about 125mbps down, b...

C4FE1FDE-77FC-4A34-8495-598756AD760A.jpeg 3AAF02B8-776F-4E3D-94FA-FE0B9027668F.jpeg

I am migrating some switches at work, and I am using CML to test the process I want to use. Basically, I'll have two switches connected together with two trunk ports (No LACP). This will cause one of them to be blocking with STP. I want to remotely m...

6509E交换机,2T单引擎,现在密码忘记需破解,按照官方文档操作,断电重启等待提示按ctrl break按键,但是一直没有提示,一直按ctrl break按键也没用,文档中的提示如下00:00:03: %OIR-6-CONSOLE: Changing console ownership to route processor 交换机启动过程Connecting to COM3...Connected. System Bootstrap, Version 12.2(50r)SYS2, RELEAS...

孙先生 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to change the ip default-gateway and MGMT IP/VLAN on a switchstack, and i have a possibly dumb question that I can't find the answer to. If i change the ip default-gateway on a layer 2 switch that the switch is using for management, will any o...

DHGmem by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes