Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have several Cisco 7609 with dual sup-32 installed, and from times to times when the switch suffer a power fail, the standby sup never come up, stays in rmon, the config/ios/bootvar are sync between the two sup-32. The only way to get the s...

patcbr600 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,One of my sites has dual 6513s (sup720, 3b), multiple vlans, 3750 stacks on 5 floors trunked to the 6513s. The 6513s are trunked together. Each 3750 stack has 2 trunks, one to each 6513.Staff at that site report they have problems with Ghost ima...

Need some advice on how to connect to the console port or EMP on a Catalyst 4507R. Had a two supervisor modules somewhat fail to reset but prior to the failure had a chance to connect to the console port via hyper terminal but wasn't able to. I would...

tonypimen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looking for a routing solution so traffic will pass over the primary MPLS circuit (ISP A) on Site A, and use the secondary MPLs circuit (ISP B) as a backup solution only)Site AEIGRP routing running between all switches and routers (SW1_A, SW2_A, R1_A...

colmgrier by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one doubt on bgp aggregation in cisco .I am using t he command bgp aggregate to aggregate the route coming from downstream routers .How ever my question is, if the route advertised by the downstream routes is same as the aggregate th...

athambi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! asbr in ospf

hi every body.My book says an asbr is the router that connects one AS to another As.The other book says asbr is the router that redistributes other routing protocols into ospf'AS.which one is correct?thanks and have a nice day.

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone point me in the right direction as to where i can get information regarding different line-cards for 6509 chassis switching. I have been browsing the support/design areas and it seems that information is scattered everywhere. I'm looking ...