Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloSo I was curious about QoS functionality. I am only used to the standard Linksys,Netgear systems where it is pretty braindead to do, especially because I was assigning an Interface to have QoS over the rest of the network, but I am not really gr...

TheGoob by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to add my SW Catalyst Express 500 Series In my network park I found two problems: 1-It's impossible to have telnet to configure with putty 2-How to activate trunk mode on a port with the web assistant to see communicate with other Cisco switch...

Translator by Community Manager
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone advise me as to where I have gone wrong with this config please.  I normally do ACLs on ASAs using asdm but for this I have to do the ACLs on the layer3 switch using cli. I am wanting to allow port 80 and ping between the Pc and Server and...

packett.png
peat by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Our existing network is using OSPF per VLAN, but now want to change VRF with OSPF per VLAN, so I'm testing it on GNS3 with c2600 router, you can download the attached GNS3 of this lab file.In R1, I have create 3 VRF (Office, Trader, Voice) with RD...

I am working on a scenario where I have Cisco IE-3300-8U2X Switch with Expansion Module IEM-3300-16P=. We have a third party phone from FHF, due to Industrial Standards this Phone supports only POE Mode B. While Cisco Switch supports POE Mode A. We a...

narshad36 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i used scheduler and configscheduler job name ramincopy running-config ftp://user:password@IP-Address/$(SWITCHNAME)-conf.$(TIMESTAMP) vrf defaultend-jobscheduler schedule name ramintime daily 08:01  But on time 8:01 donnot any log on filezilla ser...