Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All I have  a network with 26 CBS350-24 switches, all with the same "error"? I have disable the HTTP server, and only have the HTTPS and SSH active. But when i try to connect to the webGUI using https, i get the "not secure" warning. When i invest...

Hi All I am sorry if am very limited with switches. i am still learning and this is a home lab of sorts.I have several switches 2 layer 2 cisco and now a new (to me) layer 3 a ws-4500x-sfp+,I configured the switch by copying info from my other switch...

dogboy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

question on the switchport command.the ports on the primary nexus all follow this format, for example:interface Ethernet100/1/16description Server1A-1switchport access vlan 550no snmp trap link-statusbut on the secondary they all include switchport:i...

hi allin my workplace on 1 of all switches in our network, clients and phones don't get ip address from dhcp server in network, only works with ip static.The rest of the clients and phones on other switches can get ip address from dhcp server without...

S_Zer01 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to nat ports 7000-7500 I have done it in the past port by port using:ip nat inside source static tcp X.X.X.X 1234 interface FastEthernet4 1234Do I need to do this via ip nat or access list?

I've encountered issue as the Cisco Switch 2960 (configured as S2) in the lab does not response to ping.PC-A can ping PC-B and S1PC-B can ping PC-A and S1S1 can ping PC-A and PC-BS2 failed to ping S1, PC-A and PC-BS1, PC-A, PC-B failed to ping S2It l...

deadcode by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes