Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Native VLAN

All,I have wireless access points that I want to switch the native vlan on. If I have vlans on my edge switch of 5, 10, and 15, and I set my native vlan as 5, my guest as 10 and secured as 15, what happens to the "native" traffic when it leaves that ...

Hi All, I had a sudden failure in a switch 4503It has: - One supervisor engine: WS-X4013+TS Supervisor II-PLUS-TS- One module(2 GBIC interfaces): WS-X4032-GBWhen loading the switch, i get the following: ***********************************************...

Hello Guys,I have a WS-C3524-XL with 24 FastEthernet/IEEE 802.3 interface(s)2 Gigabit Ethernet/IEEE 802.3 interface(s)But when I try to insert a Gbic on it the interface don't recognizes it, it is like there nothing connected to it.I did a research a...

Is there a way to prevent SSH protocol version id from being sent upon an attempt to establish a session? I'm testing this on a 3750 switch running 12.1(44)SE2.Ideally I would like to prevent the string, in the case of this switch, "SSH-1.99-Cisco-1....

Hi,I am trying to use VACLs with MAC access-lists to restrict IP traffic. My test box is a 3750-E and after much frustration I found the following in the documentation:All non-IP protocols are access-controlled through MAC addresses and Ethertype usi...

des.mckee by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allMaybe somebody can answer this short question: Does the activation of Netflow interrupt the operation of a productive Cat4500 system in any way? If yes, how? Are there specialities to be taken into account to keep an interruption as short as po...

I have a cisco 881 router directly connected to a vsat modem router which gives out ip addresses dynamically.My problem is that i cannot ping or access internet through FE4 which is the WAN connection.The problem is how do i allow traffic to pass and...

Is there anyone who can help me, finding a book for the lists of command for 2948G layer 2 switch with CatOS. I have this dot1q trunk on GE interface between a 2948G-L2 CatOS and 3524XL. The Vlans are working fine, but I can't able to ping the VTP Se...

Greetings, ive recently been tasked with putting together a new switched infrastructure for approx 1500 users and would be grateful for some clarification and or advice on what ive come up with so far.Im looking to base the solution around a two laye...

Hi,I have a pair of 7301 routers in Active/Standby mode using HSRP and they also have the radius sticky database synchronization enabled. Their basic job is Load Balancing HTTP and radius traffic with IP SLB.Currently, I use 12.2.18 IOS and I want to...