Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Might be a simple question to you, but I have a 3750 which is full and multiple VLAN's. I have bought a 2nd 3750, is it possible to extend a VLAN on the first switch and create more VLAN's?

whiteford by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii have cisco 3750 Switch.nothing configured.in Console the following error message displayed00:58:30: %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host 0201.0000.0000 in vlan 1 is flapping between port Gi1/0/2 and port Gi1/0/10WS3750#00:58:42: %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTI...

If I have a 802.11g access point which has 802.11a, b, & g clients attached, do all transmissions run at the lowest common denominator (802.11a) for *all* conversations, or only for those conversations specifically involving the 802.11a client(s)? I...

ocicat002 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an access device which for some reason requires each connection to have its own vlan. Behind this I have a Cisco Catalyst 3750G switch. I need to set up the switch so that multiple vlans on this access device can use the same subnet. I beli...

netopia by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all ,is it possible to guarantee a min bandwidth for some flows on 3750 if there is no congestion on the link ?i mean , my customer is rate limited to 40MB by provider (for all traffic),the 3750 uplink to provider is a giga porthe would like to gu...

a.diot by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 Internet connections, I want my branches (which have many more users) to use the HS link. The slower link one is connected to my core. The higher-speed one is 2 hops away. I have created a route map:!access-list 180 permit icmp 0.0.0.0 255.0...

lhoyle by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a major problem. I have a catalyst 2950 to a catalyst 4006 via fiber. I can ping a normal size packet from one to the other, but when I use a datagram of 1500 it fails.. Would appreciate any ideas... repaced 2950 with two other switches and a ...

Hello, my company is a single site with a 2600 series router. Our internet keeps going down periodically through out the day. I can ping locally, but not on the WAN (ie yahoo). Our ISP will only ping their circuit and not our router, so they are us...

spwoods21 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 6509 running hybrid. My CATOS version is 6.1(1b) and IOS version 12.1(4)E1. My CPU usage on the switch is 99%..."show proc cpu" shows that the L3Aging process is taking up 83% of that. Can someone please explain what this process is...

Point of debate. On a LAN running PVST+, if a new VLAN is added, does the convergence impact the existing VLANs? Assume all cross-link interfaces are default trunked, carrying all VLANs.I've heard both that the trunked port will go through the conver...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card