Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a network consisting of L2 (Cisco Catalyst 3850) with a direct homerun to the backbone Layer 3 Cisco Catalyst 6800XL Chassis.We've broken the broadcast into multiple i.e. VoIP, Data, etc VLANs, the VLAN passes through L2, and end at the bac...

Rockyy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We have two vlans. VLAN10 - 192.168.0.0/24 and VLAN 11 - 192.168.11.0/24. Using IP helper-address, we have one dhcp server sitting on VLAN 10 and it works find when you plug a new computer into any network. The problem occurs when we move one machin...

jhshin by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! vty at switch

Hi Please see the below vty. Why it has three group for vty? WS-C3850-48T version: 03.06.06EThanks  line vty 0 4exec-timeout 15 0logging synchronoustransport input sshline vty 5 13transport input sshline vty 14 15

Leftz by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

We think we might be hitting this bug and we are running 10.1 (2):https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvy23869 I can't tell from the list of affected and fixed releases if our version is affected or fixed. I don't understand why TAC makes...

Hello Cisco Community, I am intending to upgrade the software code of Cisco Nexus 5596UP, running currently 5.2(1)N1(4) and targeting 7.3(8)N1(1), what is the recommended upgrade path please?  Thank you,

JoeNij by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need help on this. I have two Cisco Catalyst 6807 with quad sup 2T.  I'm trying to upgrade to latest IOS with the following procedure :http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst6500/ios/15-1SY/config_guide/sup2T/15_1_sy_swcg_...

Vinny by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have searched the internet but I am not finding any sort of answer to this, in fact most threads die off when someone brings this up.   (show ver provided at bottom for switch model / platform being used, in short it is a 3750v2 running IOS 15.0(2)...

Hello Engineers, I was wondering that one interface port which is configured to 'Trunk' can have multiple native vlans.If L3 interface port has native vlan 2 and same to L2 switch port, it can communicate each other. (Same native VLAN =2)Is it possib...

1.PNG
eeebbunee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card