Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Spanning-tree

Hello! I would like to ask for assistance, I'm having trouble understanding this command "spanning-tree portfast bpduguard default" whenever I issue this command in global config mode it automatically disables the port that I manually configure as a ...

Jorrie by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Today I realized that our backbone module 3 has down. We were using port chanel with module 3 and 4 therefore ıt wasnt a problem for us. So What can I do for that? Can I take it off and put it on while switch is running? I used show module comman...

I want to know , if you creat a Vlan on switch and create a Vlan on Firewall .. Does its IP address should be same or different .. let supppose If I create a Vlan on Firewall (Vlan 100 : 10.10.10.1)  and on swtich I create same Vlan (Vlan 100 :- 10.1...

ishh by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a question regarding jumboframes. At the moment we have done no changes to the MTU sizes, it's all default. Now we will implement NSX-T and jumboframes are needed, MTU size 9216 that is. The jpeg attached shows the current setup, between s...

I have a Cisco 3850 I’d like to upgrade to Gibraltar-16.12.05b  ( cat3k_caa-universalk9.16.12.05b.SPA.bin ).  Below is the version it's currently running.   Can I go directly to Gibralter? show ver | inc IOS-XE Cisco IOS Software, IOS-XE Software, Ca...

aaron-saz by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I am currently deploying two (2) stacks of 9200L switches. I also got the DNA-Essentials with all switches.I have them stacked and up and running great, but when looking at my license information it shows that I am out of compliance. Smart Licensi...

JHarpole by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a basic ACL to do between 2 vlans but i can't make it work. I want that the Vlan1 only comuncate on port TCP 5090 and 5900 with vlan 4, and with no restriction with other VLANs.I want that the Vlan 4 access to all Vlans with no restriction...

spiro67 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes