Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello guys,I would like to know if there is a function for us to disable errdisable state detection in IOS.Normally any interfaces will go to errdisable state because of many possible causes such as duplex mismatch.I am hoping to avoid the interface ...

Hi,based on your experience,which TFTP server works best,i have used 3cs & 3CDAEMON and it download/upload to a particular size then times out,kindly guide me to a TFTP server that can do 54MB and above-i really appreaciate,i have to upgrade a router...

I have a situation where I have wireless phones and Access access points that need to get DHCP and that reside on the same VLAN. I also have laptop devices that were improperly configured for the same SSID/VLAN. I would like to implement something ...

p-blake by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every body!i have few question about roaming in wireless lan. All access points are autonomous in my example.case#1roaming within subnet:two ap(ap1 and ap2) with overlapping each other cell but differerent sids.ap1 has ssid abc,while ap2 has ssid ...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is it possible to policy route based on protocols? i would like to run policy-map on a Cisco 3550 and it route port 80 (wwww traffic only) out a seperate device and have all other traffic go out its default route. thanks for any info or links!

j.cambray by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, There is a packet loss between systems of same vlan connected to same access switch."Pinging from 172.16.5.186Pinging 172.16.5.78 with 32 bytes of data:Reply from 172.16.5.78: bytes=32 time<1ms TTL=128Request timed out.Request timed out.Request t...

BELOW IS MY CONFIG. HOPE SOMEBODY OUT THERE WOULD HELP GET THE RIGHT SOLUTION. THANKS.1750#show versionCisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) C1700 Software (C1700-Y-M), Version 12.1(3), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Copyright (c) 1986-2000 by...

napoleon8 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a router with only two interfaces. Could you use it to make another subnet on our LAN when it will not be the gateway address on everyone's PC? The Gateway address is a modem to the internet. I can see setting the router as a gateway address...

Hi, I am enabling IOS IPS on my router's fa0/1 interface and I am filtering out some IP addresses from this IPS as per the below config, however the IPS is still firing signatures when receiving mal traffic these IPs!! Any ideas why?!! Here is the IP...

I am having a hard time getting VoIP to work. I have a PBX using an IP trunk that is accessed over NAT.I did port forwarding on UDP 5060 to my internal address. I can make calles but no audio. Whay is happening is that the RTP streams are assigned...

This is driving me nuts. I'm sure the problem is starring me in the face but i need a little help.I am working on a BSCI lab for multicasting but I have a routing problem.Here is the setup.R1 < - > R2 < - > SW1R1 s1/0 connects to R2 s1/0 via serial...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card