Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning,I've managed the change the password on the switch and login to to the switch under privilege mode, and erase using the write erase, on rebooting I can see an IP address 25.180.66.205 is this a default on the switch or do I need to still...

Hey, I am doing a project for school and i have to configure Etherchannel. I am trying to configure layer 3 channel between Cisco iol and Aruba CX in Eve-ng. Cisco(e1/0-3) -------------------Aruba(1/1/5-8) When I configure them for some reason on Cis...

Alek1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I know these are old devices and we have a plan to replace them with ASR's over the next 12 months however in the mean time we are trying to upgrade the line cards in a 6503-E chassis to support more routes by installing a SUP720-3BXL, DFC3BXL and...

MP13 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guysI have a couple of C4507 running in VSS cluster.OS: cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.06.06.E.152-2.E6.bin Recently I see that its performance is not good. I check with Cisco TAG and here is some information: show processes cpu sorted | ex 0.00Core ...

Ha Dao by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,  I just received a N9K switch from the factory and I don't know how to configure it.It starts and displays several log messages and stops.Can you please give me any links or your knowledge when setting up an N9K switch for the first time...

This is the message that I am getting from my 1941w router. I have a isakmp tunnel built with a GRE tunnel going through it. I keep getting the following message, continously.Nov 16 08:58:09.352 EST: %DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: EIGRP-IPv4 1: Neighbor 172.20.2...