Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am putting LWAP on some 1231's and for some reason the upgrade tool is no longer generating a SSC with a hash.. Is there any way I can use the LWAPP cli to generate the SSC and put it in the 4402 controller?The last AP i did was a 1230 and my defau...

Hi what is use of spanning tree root primary and spanning tree root secondary command. if any new switch with insert into insert into network with prioirty less than secondary what would happend in that case

Hiwhy in IPv6 only the neighbor Command in just 1 side works not an the Both to form the ADJCHG ""*Mar 3 01:37:41.467: %OSPFv3-5-ADJCHG: Process 1""ipv6 ospf neighbor FE80::CE01:7FF:FE1C:0can u explain plz10xs

alsayed by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allI am in progress of creating a site to site tunnel between 2 sites, we need to access e-mail, internet and rdp from site A on site B, and we need to access rdp, telnet and mail from site B to site A, can anyone tell me what i need to do to crea...

when I configure FWSM-6509 multicontext.I configured 2 context.diagram:vlan22--FW1--Vlan12<-->Router<-->Vlan22--FW2--VLan12Vlan 22 : outsideVlan 12 : DMZ but error :6|Mar 02 2007 19:38:12|106025: Failed to determine security context for packet: vlan1...

nguyenphu by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Got a brand new 2851 and it appears it has a problem when I try to do a write mem I get the following . any way around this or is time to RMA .*Feb 14 15:13:37.543: %SYS-5-CONFIG_I: Configured from console by console*Feb 14 15:13:39.463: NV: Inval...

glen.grant by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have inherited a 3750G switch at work that has no IOS loaded on it and flash is completely empty. The switch has 16MB of memory and I have been trying to load IOS 12.2.25 using xmodem. The file seems to tranfer successfully (after about 2 hou...

shufordm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Using PVST+ I have two 3550's linked via a Gig uplink (cost 4 to root) and a fas eth uplink (cost 19 to root).Switch A is my root bridge by lowest priority. If I guard the RP i.e. Gig 0/1 on my root bridge and leave the fast ethernet port ungua...

i 'll try to use the new feature auto image update. configuring option 125 => name of the text file, i am sure to type the name of the file in hex correct.But the switch does not find these file. In the capture i can see that the switch is adding let...

rklaiber by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Just wondering if any of you guys know of a product that will test the integrity of data traversing a flat network. I have had a lot of various intermittent issues on a customers site over that last number of months. I have tried everything except...