Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am getting following error when I boot 7206VXR router with NPE-300 from rommon*** Bus Error (Load) Exception ***Access address = 0x826e5bc1PC = 0x8000af3c, Cause Reg = 0x1c, Status Reg = 0x3040d003monitor: command "boot" aborted due to exception...

tresatony by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our company is getting ready to implement Cisco IP phones for our company. I'm in the middle of creating VLANS and subnet schemes for VoIP. Right now, i've created a Voice VLAN per floor and there will be a maximum of 250 phones per floor.For our Voi...

Hi,was curious what a config would look like if I were to setup my core switch to have a redundant wan circuit. Example I have (2) managed AT&T routers that are connected to our MPLS. If for some reason the circuits are out how can I have it roll ove...

planzone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just a quick configuration question!! Why does the config line for priority queueing does not appear in running config. How to verify that it is setup properly?For example "priority-queue cos-map 1 5" will not appear in the running config.Any thought...

Hello,I'm an admin for a small company and we have a T1 for our internet connection. When viewing SNMP graphs I see that our T1 is filled to capacity 80% of the day. We only have about 20 employees and the traffic should just consist of email, web ...

Resolved! QOS - CoS marking

I see marking defined as setting the frame 'CoS' value. For non ISL/802.1Q(non-native) there is no 'CoS' field but the docs state that the frame is marked with the port CoS. What is the meaning of 'marking' in these instances?

lgreenjr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys,I'm having some trouble setting up redundant booting for my 6500 switches. I have the image stored in both sup-bootflash and disk0 and add boot system flash command for each as below:boot system flash sup-bootflash:s72033-jk9s-mz.122-18.SXD...

Hi all,I need to acquire/buy the following tools for a lot of my network related activities. I need:1) A tool that checks for cable splits/breaks, DHCP functionality and troubleshoot basic network problems and last but not least should be very porta...

Recently purchased a 4507 Core switch. The chassis contains dual power supplies, dual supervisors, 4418 GB switch and (2) line card expansion modules (48 ports each)I am new to the core switch. My lan is basically edge devices but want to introduce t...

planzone by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Last night Internet traffic was going from my 2811 router to the Internet via my ASA 5510 (as it should do and in accordance with my route-map policy) but, when I came in this morning, traffic wasn't going via my ASA as my route-map policy specifi...

Resolved! No IOS on 3560-8PC

I have a seemingly dead 3560 switch. It errors on boot that the IOS is corrupt. I'd like to reflash it, but there is no command (like xmodem or tftp) do to that at the "switch:" prompt.I have perused the conversation threads regarding this and ther...

I want to configure Cisco router 2500 to used with ADSL line , how can I accomplish this while the I am using Router/modem in the front ,,can I use EIGRP configuration on the cisco router to advertise the internal real network.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card