Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear AllI have a problemmy 3850 stack with 2 switchwhen i show processes cpu history,and  show processes cpu sorted and show processes cpu platform sorted 5sec , I get this  i get this now , my question is why when I show processes cpu history, it wi...

擷取1.PNG 擷取2.PNG 擷取3.PNG

I'm fairly new to networking and will try to explain my situation. I have a Cisco Network which consist of a 2 stacked 9500s in my MDF, 3 stacked 9200Ls in the same MDF and a couple other IDF closets each having two stacked 9200Ls. I also have a full...

sphillips by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I got this used Cisco Catalyst 2960-CX I've can't get into it as it's locked by an account that I was never given the username or password to it and I've tried to reset it but it doesn't seem to be resetting at all I'm not sure it because I'm doing i...

Hi,  I am trying to configure AAA on a Server in Packet tracer and I want to add users with various privilege levels on AAA every time I add a user using the Conf t > Username Privilege level 15 secret syntax it adds the user to the local database ra...

jk865 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I want to enable Netflow on N5K-5672UP and send it to my Netflow analyzer to detect the DDoS attacks but before that, i want to know if that switch has a built-in in chipset or ASIC for Netflow or not.If i enable Netflow during high and volumet...

HI there my switch is not booting after upgrade the firmware, even if i connect putty via console nothing is showing.The problem happened after apply the "reload" commend  see the details below SVR-SWITCH#show flash:Directory of flash:/2 -rwx 2653 De...

Swajith by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes