Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have the old router with IOS Version 15.7(3)M5. Now I have to replace the old router with a new one. I upgraded IOS in the new router to  Version 16.12.05. the old router have next commands: ip traffic-export profile test1 mode capturebidirec...

Almas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VTP Status

Hello, on one of my switch ( cisco 2960G)when i do a show VTP Status, i have this.I don't want VTP. What does the second part circled in red mean? i launched the VTP mode off command. But before, it told me VTP server mode for "feature VLAN"?   

VTP.JPG
Beaurr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear guysMy company is using 2 4507 switch (running VSS, 1 active, 1 stanby)Each switch has a control card: WS-X45-SUP7-EWS-X45-SUP7-ECORE-C4507-VSS#sh processes cpuCore 0: CPU utilization for five seconds: 21%; one minute: 19%; five minutes: 18%Core...

Ha Dao by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.We monitor our switches with centreon. Mainly the ports on the operator links.On a remote site, we have an old 3750 switch that I can't monitor. I tried to apply the same configuration as on my other switches.But I have an error with AES.snmp-s...

Beaurr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, Happy new year to everyone with all the best wishes. It seems that when I configured the switch with a monitor session the destination port on which I collect the Ethernet traffic will loose immediately the IP connectivity, I am using b...

aghomri by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  can anybody get me a clear view what is going on?I am not able to configure the "tacacs server XYZ" command, a newer format that replace "tacacs-server ip/key"I am using the latest 17.3.4, and the command "tacacs server ..." was introduced in th...

I am working on a scenario where I have Cisco IE3400 Series Switch with Network Advantage License. Our client requirement is to have 2 x Uplinks one is directly connected over fiber with a remote switch (to be configured as L3 using EIGRP) and other ...

What do I need to do to be able to use "match protocol attribute ...." on these two platforms? I use 17.3.3 with Network Advanced and DNA advanced licenses. vrt-01(config-cmap)#match protocol ?arp IP ARPbridge Bridgingcdp Cisco Discovery Protocolclns...

The given network is 220.10.20.0/24. Calculate a VLSM subnetting scheme for the above topology and fill in the box with appropriate answer. Note: Hosts shown on topology are usable hosts. Don't use space in your answer.What is the subnet address of L...

q11.3.png
897271415 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a static route between a L3 switch and a Route however I cannot ping from my PC's to the router interface I can ping between the two interfaces on the L3 Switch and Router I can ping the interface from my PC's to the switch interface con...

Model: WS-C2960X-48LPS-LOS version: 15.0(2a)EX5VLAN: 10,20Port configuration:!interface GigabitEthernet1/0/52switchport mode trunk! Query1. Is the vlan 10,20 frame can be switched via port52 when only 'switchport mode trunk' configured?Query2. Is por...

dawnccier by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.We have multiple  vlans on an L3 switch configured with each their subnet, with routing enabled, to make vlans discuss between them.We have disabled ACLs (ACL extended), which was configured on each vlan.My question is whether the broadcast dom...

Beaurr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes