Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I just built a new wifi bridge between 2 sites and i was wondering how to make a failover "like" or redundancy link between those 2 sites using the old wifi bridge, so if the new bridge fails (green link) the old one can take the lead (red line).I...

switch_failover.png
respinfo1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone, I'm having a hard time preparing a QoS config to implement in a N5672UP since I don't have access to it and test in beforehand. I need to match packets with dscp tags incoming from an interface and give them some kind of priority on t...

Hi all,I have 2 vlans one host is on vlan 1 and vlan 2 has the dhcp serverFor this to work do I only have to add the ip helper address on vlan 1 interface to point to the dhcp server ip on vlan 2 IeInt vlan 1Ip helper-address (ip of dhcp server)Thank...

Hello, I have an issue all of a sudden with a cisco 2960 We have a MPLS connection between two sites which worked until 2-3 hours ago.I did some work on the remote side today, but as I tested everything looked OK, only after I logged in aprx 1 hour l...

sahara101 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have multiple EEMs configured on an ASR1002-X machine. However, they are not executed when the conditions occur. I have already validated the EEMs and they are correctly configured. Reading in documents I see that my team has a full EEM queue and ...

AldoB by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i know you can do it but what are the best commands to useconf tint gix/x/xswitchport mode accessswitchport access vlan 1switchport trunk allowed vlan 11,22will that work?or do i need to removeswitchport mode accessthanks,rob

Dear All,We intend to upgrade the following devices; please advise if there will be any difficulties in upgrading to a newer version before proceeding. Is there anything else I should consider  before upgrading? Cisco Switch C9300-48P-E16.12.0217.3.4...

All,  I have the following 2 switches that have the below licenses on them.  I don't have access to them quite yet but need to determine before I roll them into the network what licenses I need.   1 switch shows below, does this mean I cant access an...

netgn by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an uplink configured (on a 3850 Catalyst L3 switch) with the following policy map and priority quepolicy-map priority-queueclass voicepriority level 1int gi1/0/48service-policy output priority-queue However when I ping I don't see any EF packe...

hmc2500 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a removed 2232TM that i need to wipe the IPs from.  I am familiar with the process on 3750s. How do i wipe this ujnit using the HDMI port?  What cable is required?Thanks very much! Henry

cb900f by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card