Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I received a Cisco Catalyst 9300 and I'm trying to figure out how to set it up. I have looked on Google / YouTube and can't find anything on getting it setup. The attached stock image is the exact setup I have. Do I need to purchase a network ...

cisco-c9300-48p-e-front.jpeg
cbcav by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

enabling mp-bgp in our enviroment on 6509 , have been recommended to use neighbour X.X.X.X send-community both was trying to understand the difference between  send community both , extended , standard . Thanks for helpenabling mp-bgp in our envirome...

Port 47 on a brand new C9400-LC-48U module is not supplying POE, it does support a network connection. "sh power inline g5/0/47" does not show any issues. It is the same as other ports on the card. We have not tried every port on the module, but the ...

Steve5284 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Recently, I have purchased and received a new c9300 switch with IOS XE version 16.12. When I checked the licensing status it was on the eval mode and all licenses needed to register. However, after upgrading the switch to the IOS XE 17.03, I have ...

navidn by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes