Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I haven't got all the details as yet, but a customer is saying that if he uses a certaing HSRP group number (say for argument number 16) he has intermittent IP connectivity - i.e. Intermittent Ping Packet drops. If he just changes the group number to...

i have a 6513 in the core which is causing few problems1, you can telnet to it, but if you run commands like "sh run", "sh cdp" "ping"it hangsalso, if I try and do a "wr net" to my pc, if starts and sends some info then fails.the cpu and memory ar...

cavnet by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having a problem with my cisco 837 router, when i power up the router, a lots of funky characters appear..i have try to Reset my router, and seems the problem doesn't get solve. please advise on the matter..thanks a lot..

adamchieng by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After I reset a 2950 using the "write erase" command, can I access it with a browser or with CNA program instead of using terminal? I need to set everyport to fast/quick link to use for terminal services and that will take forever on two switches. If...

Resolved! error opening tftp

i cannot connect to the tftp server.i'm connected via console to the router 1841. my pc is the tftp server.i want to make a copy of the flash to the tftp server but i ve an error ( see the attachment).please help !!

dom.a by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have configured GLBP in my both router using round robin method. And I do the monitoring on my link. There is a lot difference usage of the both link, so i assume GLBP is not the packet switching balancing. Do GLBP support for packet switching ...

sugiowono by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to set up HSRP between two 2600 series routers, and am having an issue. One of the routers does not leave the Init stage. From the debugs it appears that the router 1 (the one I want to be the active router) is not participating in ...

rdessert by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Summary router

Hi Experts,In the attached image , I want to know the route summary that represents the LANs in Phoenix but no additional subnets.BR,Ibrahim Alwahidi

I encountered the strangest issue the other day. I have a 4510R switch that is talking EIGRP with 2 WAN routers. The routers and vlan 2 on the switch are in the 10.25.4.0 subnet. We connected two DL585 G2 servers to the switch and put those switch po...

The Catalyst 3560 product page shows an SFP interconnect cable that allows two switches to be connected directly using SFP ports.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5528/products_data_sheet09186a00801f3d7d.htmlCan these interconnect cab...

aa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Friends, when I do a show version, how can I determine if the 3560G switch is using EMI or SMI software?

state by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card